• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys and Eagles

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Hurts do today? I saw they put up a whopping 17 points in a 20 point loss to the mighty cowboys.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My game ball goes to Gregory. Beast all day, chased down a back for a loss, big sack/fumble, a second hand swat fumble.

And then the receivers, Gallup, CeeDee, etc, and Dalton. 100 yds from Elliott.

I love watching multiple games, this one, Wash game and Seattle in entirety with LAC game as filler.

But Dallas lives.

Wash has no QB unless plays. Hurts moves the ball.

Playoffs already.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud of our team. It wasn’t pretty at times and I think Doug P got a little selfish today. I thought they were getting ready to run for 300. Hurts made some throws but missed some as well. Wondering what Doug may do next week vs Washington. We will have a slobber knocker with the Gmen.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I wanted a high draft pick, I am very happy we eliminated the POS Eagles. It may honestly be worth it to knock them out and then end the Giants season and maybe we get lucky. I did notice the OL looks much better lately. Even Steele looked different. It like maybe he could be useful backup after all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else this team has shown that maybe they do have some heart after all. 3 straight wins when it seemed the season was over. I think the biggest factor next week (like this week) is whether or not Alex Smith plays.

Same old same old with our LBs. Better play is sorely needed. They spend more time beyond 7 yards from the LOS than they do within 2 or 3. I get it that the OGs seem free to get to the 2nd level with little issue handling the DL, but still. They are like velcro with how they stick to blocks. After using early picks and handing out a huge contract it pisses me off that the position is one of our biggest weaknesses. Another thing about this defense. I just can't figure out sometimes what the coverages are. For example, Awuzie was obviously trailing D Jax across the field like he had man coverage and not the deep 3rd on that side, but Diggs left his guy to cover the deep third that D Jax ran into like it was zone. I guess it might have just been recognition on Diggs' part when he noticed what was happening but I wasn't sure and didn't see the replay a second time to tell. It just seems so often our DBs don't know who to cover. Brown sucks, but that's 2 HUGE interceptions at the end of games for him now and he stepped up and blew up a play inside the red zone even though the announcer gave the credit to Lee.

Zeke was fantastic today. Not just the stats but he looked quick and fresh. Great game by him. The OL was pretty good again too. There were some obvious breakdowns and this isn't a group we want to play next year, but it seems like the last month or so these backups are showing up and may compete for any available snaps or backup spots going forward after all.

What is the deal with the play calling inside the 5/10 for this team? It's like we lose any ability to be physical and never seem to have multiple options if a play breaks down. You run and get down to the one and then run that stupid play and make it easy on the defense and have no option after it was covered, but when you have Dak who can actually run and over power a guy you don't roll him out down there?

On Philly, how horrible is Ertz? He seems to have fallen off the same cliff as Wentz. He always was a little overrated because he sucks as a blocker, but he was one of the best pass catching TEs in the league. Now he just looks like trash. And Pederson? What a horrible in game coach. How can you go for it on 4th and 15 there? It's the first minute of the 4th Qtr and he played it like there were 5 minutes left in the game. I thought there were a lot of poor moves by him and find that to be the case in most games.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much mention of Dalton but I thought he did an excellent job. Not many back up qb fair that well.
Flying under the radar... the offensive line has come together and is playing pretty well right now. No one will confuse them with the 2016 bunch but they have not been bad. Dalton seems to be a little more comfortable back there.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flying under the radar... the offensive line has come together and is playing pretty well right now. No one will confuse them with the 2016 bunch but they have not been bad. Dalton seems to be a little more comfortable back there.

I think at the moment they can score with most if Dalton is sharpish. Has to get the ball out fast though.

Nobody else thought Gregory was a beast today? Best game as a Cowboy in my opinion.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at the moment they can score with most if Dalton is sharpish. Has to get the ball out fast though.

Nobody else thought Gregory was a beast today? Best game as a Cowboy in my opinion.
I commented on how well he played. Tremendous effort.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easily. And the best player on that side of the ball yesterday. Wish our LB’s were as good.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily. And the best player on that side of the ball yesterday. Wish our LB’s were as good.

He was looking forward to a post game blunt...

When he chased down that running back heading for the edge he showed speed I didn't realize he had.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else this team has shown that maybe they do have some heart after all. 3 straight wins when it seemed the season was over. I think the biggest factor next week (like this week) is whether or not Alex Smith plays.

Same old same old with our LBs. Better play is sorely needed. They spend more time beyond 7 yards from the LOS than they do within 2 or 3. I get it that the OGs seem free to get to the 2nd level with little issue handling the DL, but still. They are like velcro with how they stick to blocks. After using early picks and handing out a huge contract it pisses me off that the position is one of our biggest weaknesses. Another thing about this defense. I just can't figure out sometimes what the coverages are. For example, Awuzie was obviously trailing D Jax across the field like he had man coverage and not the deep 3rd on that side, but Diggs left his guy to cover the deep third that D Jax ran into like it was zone. I guess it might have just been recognition on Diggs' part when he noticed what was happening but I wasn't sure and didn't see the replay a second time to tell. It just seems so often our DBs don't know who to cover. Brown sucks, but that's 2 HUGE interceptions at the end of games for him now and he stepped up and blew up a play inside the red zone even though the announcer gave the credit to Lee.

Zeke was fantastic today. Not just the stats but he looked quick and fresh. Great game by him. The OL was pretty good again too. There were some obvious breakdowns and this isn't a group we want to play next year, but it seems like the last month or so these backups are showing up and may compete for any available snaps or backup spots going forward after all.

What is the deal with the play calling inside the 5/10 for this team? It's like we lose any ability to be physical and never seem to have multiple options if a play breaks down. You run and get down to the one and then run that stupid play and make it easy on the defense and have no option after it was covered, but when you have Dak who can actually run and over power a guy you don't roll him out down there?

On Philly, how horrible is Ertz? He seems to have fallen off the same cliff as Wentz. He always was a little overrated because he sucks as a blocker, but he was one of the best pass catching TEs in the league. Now he just looks like trash. And Pederson? What a horrible in game coach. How can you go for it on 4th and 15 there? It's the first minute of the 4th Qtr and he played it like there were 5 minutes left in the game. I thought there were a lot of poor moves by him and find that to be the case in most games.
One thing about Zeke really stood out to me. TWO hands on the ball in traffic.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much mention of Dalton but I thought he did an excellent job. Not many back up qb fair that well.
Yup. A couple of dumb decisions but a damn good game. Unlike some here, I remain in the camp that says there aren't 32 better starting QBs in the NFL than him. Would love to see Dalton back here next year as a #2 but I suspect he gets more money elsewhere than we care to give him.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. A couple of dumb decisions but a damn good game. Unlike some here, I remain in the camp that says there aren't 32 better starting QBs in the NFL than him. Would love to see Dalton back here next year as a #2 but I suspect he gets more money elsewhere than we care to give him.

Agreed.

He has a lot of toys to play with if he has time. Likely more toys than 90% of the league.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not. I would love to keep him as insurance. Depends on If he is comfortable in Dallas as a backup late in his career. He may like his role here.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not. I would love to keep him as insurance. Depends on If he is comfortable in Dallas as a backup late in his career. He may like his role here.
Hopefully, that front office mentality of not having a quality backup QB is finally put to rest.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry may have just learned how good and important he is to this team. Should make him breath easier in case Dak has any problems at all.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope he's content on holding a clipboard to stay home.