• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys and Eagles

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was looking forward to a post game blunt...

When he chased down that running back heading for the edge he showed speed I didn't realize he had.
Gregory is a freak athlete. He gained probably 20 pounds and lost no speed. A full effort guy.. they can go ahead and agree on a two year extension immediately. I like that Gregory has bad intentions when he tackles. What he is doing is no surprise.to me.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is one of those that needs protection. The OL looks much better lately. Steele actually resembled an NFL player yesterday. He played with much better technique yesterday. He looked more aggressive and used that length to his advantage. .maybe he develops into a reliable swing tackle after all

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gregory is a freak athlete. He gained probably 20 pounds and lost no speed. A full effort guy.. they can go ahead and agree on a two year extension immediately. I like that Gregory has bad intentions when he tackles. What he is doing is no surprise.to me.
Now that the NFL has their "pot"s in order Gregory should have no issues. Show up, practice, play hard, go home and relax.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DALTON WOULD BE SMART STAYING THE BACK UP IN DALLAS.

Not starter material and teams needing a starter will draft one of the top 4. Winston and perhaps Wentz would be more desirable than Andy as well.
Great BU but also not worth a dime more than the 3M he signed for this season.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not starter material and teams needing a starter will draft one of the top 4. Winston and perhaps Wentz would be more desirable than Andy as well.

Concur.

But he's looking a lot better than almost any other back up right now. I'd take him over Flacco as far as ex-starters go. Probably Fitzmagic too.

The irony would be if they made it to the playoffs and he pulled off a win. Because I think they can score with most even with him piloting things.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game yesterday, fun one to be at beating the damn Iggles! Gregory played his tail off. Zeke ran hard and looked better. Secondary and Jaylon are still bad. Knight and Steele played far better than I thought they would, at both Tackle positions.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he will probably chase the money that a starter would make if it is offered.
Although I guess he is from texas or lives there or something to that nature. So who knows. Maybe if he is comfortable not moving around this late in his career. he might stay put. But most times they will chase the money near end of career. get what they can before retirement.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he will probably chase the money that a starter would make if it is offered.
Although I guess he is from texas or lives there or something to that nature. So who knows. Maybe if he is comfortable not moving around this late in his career. he might stay put. But most times they will chase the money near end of career. get what they can before retirement.
yep...Andy is a Texas kid and has made his home in Dallas for several years. Not sure he'll chase the money. I think he's a BU, holds the ball a lot, misses throws and throws off his back foot. A team could want him for a place holder while a rookie QB develops.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is
yep...Andy is a Texas kid and has made his home in Dallas for several years. Not sure he'll chase the money. I think he's a BU, holds the ball a lot, misses throws and throws off his back foot. A team could want him for a place holder while a rookie QB develops.
I have seen some fans on other sites saying cut Dak now. LOL. This site has a more astute fan base.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts to fumble.....

Attachments

• kANHReXuTOOMOlUh50p56A.jpg
    kANHReXuTOOMOlUh50p56A.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 1

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchdown......

Attachments

• y3YeCA%oTV2hGLew0o9oKw.jpg
    y3YeCA%oTV2hGLew0o9oKw.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 1

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else this team has shown that maybe they do have some heart after all. 3 straight wins when it seemed the season was over. I think the biggest factor next week (like this week) is whether or not Alex Smith plays.

Same old same old with our LBs. Better play is sorely needed. They spend more time beyond 7 yards from the LOS than they do within 2 or 3. I get it that the OGs seem free to get to the 2nd level with little issue handling the DL, but still. They are like velcro with how they stick to blocks. After using early picks and handing out a huge contract it pisses me off that the position is one of our biggest weaknesses. Another thing about this defense. I just can't figure out sometimes what the coverages are. For example, Awuzie was obviously trailing D Jax across the field like he had man coverage and not the deep 3rd on that side, but Diggs left his guy to cover the deep third that D Jax ran into like it was zone. I guess it might have just been recognition on Diggs' part when he noticed what was happening but I wasn't sure and didn't see the replay a second time to tell. It just seems so often our DBs don't know who to cover. Brown sucks, but that's 2 HUGE interceptions at the end of games for him now and he stepped up and blew up a play inside the red zone even though the announcer gave the credit to Lee.

Zeke was fantastic today. Not just the stats but he looked quick and fresh. Great game by him. The OL was pretty good again too. There were some obvious breakdowns and this isn't a group we want to play next year, but it seems like the last month or so these backups are showing up and may compete for any available snaps or backup spots going forward after all.

What is the deal with the play calling inside the 5/10 for this team? It's like we lose any ability to be physical and never seem to have multiple options if a play breaks down. You run and get down to the one and then run that stupid play and make it easy on the defense and have no option after it was covered, but when you have Dak who can actually run and over power a guy you don't roll him out down there?

On Philly, how horrible is Ertz? He seems to have fallen off the same cliff as Wentz. He always was a little overrated because he sucks as a blocker, but he was one of the best pass catching TEs in the league. Now he just looks like trash. And Pederson? What a horrible in game coach. How can you go for it on 4th and 15 there? It's the first minute of the 4th Qtr and he played it like there were 5 minutes left in the game. I thought there were a lot of poor moves by him and find that to be the case in most games.
I kept forgetting to go back and watch the play. Just saw on Twitter with the clip of the play it was Diggs not picking up his responsibility on the DJax TD and leaving Awuzie on an island to desperately try to follow DJax across and into the deep middle/other side when he realized the help he was supposed to have wasn’t there. This secondary has played confused for like a decade now.