• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys and Cardnials

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke fumbling the ball away didn't help.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it looks like the only reason we might get to 5-6 wins is the terrible division we are in. The only positive from this season is the high draft picks will help speed a quicker rebuild.
I was really hoping to keep Dak at a number that would allow us to keep more talent around him, but after watching the effort of some of that ''talent'' to this point, I am good with them paying Dak whatever he wants and blow up this sinking ship. They have a QB...I would keep Gallup and Lamb, no question. Martin is still a star. Collins when he gets back. Love TSmith, but he is broke. I think we have two good TE's in Jarwin and Schultz. Done with Zeke and Amari. Paying them was a disaster. No heart anymore from either guy, no effort. Pitiful.
Defensively, LVE is a stud, but he is looking like Sean Lee 2.0. Paying DLaw and JSmith was a mistake. Letting go of BJones really worked out well...I do think Diggs has some talent, and ASmith has been a nice signing. Poe was a waste of money, Snacks Harrison would have been 10X better. Zero effort from the rest of the defense. Would like to see Zimmer or Phillips as the DC next season Total rebuild IMO
I agree with most of what you said, but LV is not a stud yet IMO.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it looks like the only reason we might get to 5-6 wins is the terrible division we are in. The only positive from this season is the high draft picks will help speed a quicker rebuild.
I was really hoping to keep Dak at a number that would allow us to keep more talent around him, but after watching the effort of some of that ''talent'' to this point, I am good with them paying Dak whatever he wants and blow up this sinking ship. They have a QB...I would keep Gallup and Lamb, no question. Martin is still a star. Collins when he gets back. Love TSmith, but he is broke. I think we have two good TE's in Jarwin and Schultz. Done with Zeke and Amari. Paying them was a disaster. No heart anymore from either guy, no effort. Pitiful.
Defensively, LVE is a stud, but he is looking like Sean Lee 2.0. Paying DLaw and JSmith was a mistake. Letting go of BJones really worked out well...I do think Diggs has some talent, and ASmith has been a nice signing. Poe was a waste of money, Snacks Harrison would have been 10X better. Zero effort from the rest of the defense. Would like to see Zimmer or Phillips as the DC next season Total

He was under constant pressure the entire game.
We could see denuci at some point. The ol is not looking good. Dalton could get hurt. Basically we had 4 rookies playing last night. A serious drop off in talent and experience. Dalton had very little time

Reactions: GNG

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you UK....worst thing would be winning the division and being stuck with a low 20 draft pick.

Bigger problem either way may be player evaluations. Will must not be able to sit at the big table cause after hearing Jerry & Stephen on the radio, I'm convinced they have a huge problem evaluating their own players as well as players in this league

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, talent wise the Dallas D isn’t this bad, the team HAS to fire Nolan before midnight, if they have any hope at saving their season.
I disagree, their bad and the defensive coaching is bad. They take horrible angles to the football and coverage is as bad as I've seen from a pro team. #28 shouldn't play on defense, nor #23....Lewis holds every week. Look at the overthrow Murray had in the endzone. Fits was open from the time he got off the line while the safety had his eyes in the backfield with on sense of emergency to get over and defend Fits as he broke to the corner of the endzone. Last night I saw our first DT not get blown off the line and wouldn't you know it was the practice squad guy they called up yesterday (#79) Hell. least he stood his ground and fought to the ball.

Really, so many things this team is doing on defense are taught as no no's in high school. Not sure how you can put the blame on coaching alone.

AND NOW....these shitheads are going to the media blaming this shit on the coaches and taking zero responsibility when they are making mistakes a average high school players knows not too. I suspect the players (two) singing to Slater are Jaylon & DLaw with an outside chance of being Poe or Griffin....4 players who've looked horrible way more often than not

I'll say this....least Elliott owns it while the defense wants to point fingers at the coaching. NOT GOOD and a sure sign this team needs to find a way to clean house this off season

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just read Brandon Knight was injured at end of game and underwent knee surgery today.
Down to our 4th & 5th tackles. Not optimal and if the WFT isn’t attacking those spots on the line then shame on them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you UK....worst thing would be winning the division and being stuck with a low 20 draft pick.

Bigger problem either way may be player evaluations. Will must not be able to sit at the big table cause after hearing Jerry & Stephen on the radio, I'm convinced they have a huge problem evaluating their own players as well as players in this league
I really believe what has happened is Will started kicking ass for a few years, Jerry and Stephen desperately wanted to start taking credit, and injected themselves back in the process. There is no way you can convince me that Will would have taken Taco Charlton instead of TJ Watt