• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys and Cardnials

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been pretty positive about the team this season. The injuries to Dak, the OL,DL , CB have been devastating. When almost ALL of your best players are out you simply will not win many games in this league. A real trash performance tonight by the practice squad.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that play was on Jaylon, it's his play to make and he locked on the blocker turned and watched

Me? I'd put the practice team call up (#79) as a starter this week
It wasn't just that play. I saw a few plays where the front 7 looked like they said Fuck It, I'm not risking my health for this team.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry and Stephen were looking on tonight and they looked shell shocked. If this defense does not improve they will pressure McCarthy to make changes to the defensive coaching staff.. A mid season change may be necessary. These players on defense play with no pride or urgency. Is this going to be a repeat of 2015? The OL tonight was atrocious. That 2015 team had a better OL

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry and Stephen were looking on tonight and they looked shell shocked. If this defense does not improve they will pressure McCarthy to make changes to the defensive coaching staff.. A mid season change may be necessary. These players on defense play with no pride or urgency. Is this going to be a repeat of 2015? The OL tonight was atrocious. That 2015 team had a better OL
The OL tonight was maybe future players but they aren't ready to be full timers tonight. I wouldn't say they atrocious though.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....you've said this 150 times this week outta your 91,500 plus posts.
good call Butch....maybe next week
It was a total team defeat so let's not put all the blame on Dalton. The OL was just terrible.

Last edited:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Dallas defense may be the worst in the NFL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it looks like the only reason we might get to 5-6 wins is the terrible division we are in. The only positive from this season is the high draft picks will help speed a quicker rebuild.
I was really hoping to keep Dak at a number that would allow us to keep more talent around him, but after watching the effort of some of that ''talent'' to this point, I am good with them paying Dak whatever he wants and blow up this sinking ship. They have a QB...I would keep Gallup and Lamb, no question. Martin is still a star. Collins when he gets back. Love TSmith, but he is broke. I think we have two good TE's in Jarwin and Schultz. Done with Zeke and Amari. Paying them was a disaster. No heart anymore from either guy, no effort. Pitiful.
Defensively, LVE is a stud, but he is looking like Sean Lee 2.0. Paying DLaw and JSmith was a mistake. Letting go of BJones really worked out well...I do think Diggs has some talent, and ASmith has been a nice signing. Poe was a waste of money, Snacks Harrison would have been 10X better. Zero effort from the rest of the defense. Would like to see Zimmer or Phillips as the DC next season Total rebuild IMO

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it looks like the only reason we might get to 5-6 wins is the terrible division we are in. The only positive from this season is the high draft picks will help speed a quicker rebuild.
I was really hoping to keep Dak at a number that would allow us to keep more talent around him, but after watching the effort of some of that ''talent'' to this point, I am good with them paying Dak whatever he wants and blow up this sinking ship. They have a QB...I would keep Gallup and Lamb, no question. Martin is still a star. Collins when he gets back. Love TSmith, but he is broke. I think we have two good TE's in Jarwin and Schultz. Done with Zeke and Amari. Paying them was a disaster. No heart anymore from either guy, no effort. Pitiful.
Defensively, LVE is a stud, but he is looking like Sean Lee 2.0. Paying DLaw and JSmith was a mistake. Letting go of BJones really worked out well...I do think Diggs has some talent, and ASmith has been a nice signing. Poe was a waste of money, Snacks Harrison would have been 10X better. Zero effort from the rest of the defense. Would like to see Zimmer or Phillips as the DC next season Total rebuild IMO
With this defense, we would be extremely lucky to win this division.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this defense, we would be extremely lucky to win this division.
Oh, we aren't winning the division...I realize we are still in first place lol, but the Eagles, very sad to say, are going to win the division...albeit at 6-9-1

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I overrated McCarthy.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL tonight was maybe future players but they aren't ready to be full timers tonight. I wouldn't say they atrocious though.
Biadaz was looking pretty good. The others have more work to do. The two tackles just were not real good. But, it was a complete team loss. Blame from the front office downward

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night really showed how important Dak is. Dalton threw into double coverage two much. .

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, we aren't winning the division...I realize we are still in first place lol, but the Eagles, very sad to say, are going to win the division...albeit at 6-9-1
I really hope so. May as well get some high picks to supplement those players that will be returning.. I am going to be blunt and say it is time to replace Nolan as DC. Keeping Nolan as DC would result in a top 10 pick.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take a look at Jaylon's effort on that last long TD run

it's a shame you can't start with him....God I hate the player Jaylon Smith has become

best hope....Vikings fire Zimmer and Jerry makes McCarthy fire Nolan and hire Zim. Least there would a much deserved ass chewing to this Big 12 defense
Hey, Big 12 defenses are offended by your comparison.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We got beat by 4 TDs by a team that had a Qb that completed 9/24 passes. Now he was extremely dangerous with his legs but many QBs in today’s game are. 3rd and 4 after the two minute warning was one of the most pathetic plays - effort wise that I have seen. I could of understood if we had 10 men on the line and the guy just busted it, but it looked like we had 8 guys on the field. The team that played last night is not winning a game. You don’t think it’s crossing their minds to tank the season for a shot at Lawrence, do you ? I will say Dinucci looked quick when he was handing the ball off.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to give Dalton an excuse, with just one preseason OL player in front of you.
Got to agree. As good as Dak is, he only won one game and Dalton won last week. Now that is not bad QB's. OL can't protect and defense can't stop. A lot of things come into play and it is not our QB's. Dalton was not perfect last night and how could he have been. My guess is Dak was sitting and watching as he shook his head not envying Andy.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I overrated McCarthy.
I'm not sure about that. Good coaches make good players and he is one year deep into a messed up covid season with a shattered line up on both sides of the ball. Also, good players can make coaches look good but not happening with this bunch.