• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys and Cardnials

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe what has happened is Will started kicking ass for a few years, Jerry and Stephen desperately wanted to start taking credit, and injected themselves back in the process. There is no way you can convince me that Will would have taken Taco Charlton instead of TJ Watt
The Jones boys are about making money first & foremost followed by being credited for anything that makes them and their brand good. A distant 3RD WOULD BE WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP.

I'm starting to think this may never be what this organization once was. I still laugh at fans who think this ship gets righted when Stephen takes over

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What a debacle this year has been for Dallas. I have never seen a Cowboys defense or NFL defense that is this bad. I don’t think these players play with effort. Now, some is schematic but some of these players are just stealing money. Jerrah and Co failed to evaluate talent properly. Our best safety we had at the beginning of the year did not make the roster. The offense can’t get out of their own way. QBs and RBs way to turn over prime. Mike McCarthy way under 500 in last two seasons as HC. Totally embarrassing.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a Patriots symbol under your avi so there is a point here.

And dumb fuck if you look where the Patriots are being discussed you will see I'm shitting on them too.

You're like one of those little yappy lap dogs that nip at ankles....

Like this?

ratter.jpg

Or maybe like this?

lady.jpg

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, their bad and the defensive coaching is bad. They take horrible angles to the football and coverage is as bad as I've seen from a pro team. #28 shouldn't play on defense, nor #23....Lewis holds every week. Look at the overthrow Murray had in the endzone. Fits was open from the time he got off the line while the safety had his eyes in the backfield with on sense of emergency to get over and defend Fits as he broke to the corner of the endzone. Last night I saw our first DT not get blown off the line and wouldn't you know it was the practice squad guy they called up yesterday (#79) Hell. least he stood his ground and fought to the ball.

Really, so many things this team is doing on defense are taught as no no's in high school. Not sure how you can put the blame on coaching alone.

AND NOW....these shitheads are going to the media blaming this shit on the coaches and taking zero responsibility when they are making mistakes a average high school players knows not too. I suspect the players (two) singing to Slater are Jaylon & DLaw with an outside chance of being Poe or Griffin....4 players who've looked horrible way more often than not

I'll say this....least Elliott owns it while the defense wants to point fingers at the coaching. NOT GOOD and a sure sign this team needs to find a way to clean house this off season
On point. I don't remember this many issues with a Cowboy's team since the late 80's. We have coaching issues, o- line, D-line, secondary, linebacker, GM/owner. And a franchise Qb injured and not locked up for future. And the bad thing about it, we have to root for the Eagles to put us out of our misery early. What a year !!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just read Brandon Knight was injured at end of game and underwent

worst thing this team could do is win the East and draft 18 to 20
I just dont see the defense stopping any team going forward. The secondary cant cover anyone. Safeties are terrible. The OL is crap ,due to injuries, which affects the entire offense. The special teams Is not good. I got as about as much confidence in this team as I did the 1989 team. They may not win another game this season. It not all coaching either

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you UK....worst thing would be winning the division and being stuck with a low 20 draft pick.

Bigger problem either way may be player evaluations. Will must not be able to sit at the big table cause after hearing Jerry & Stephen on the radio, I'm convinced they have a huge problem evaluating their own players as well as players in this league
This has been a problem ever since Jerry bought the team.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont see the defense stopping any team going forward. The secondary cant cover anyone. Safeties are terrible. The OL is crap ,due to injuries, which affects the entire offense. The special teams Is not good. I got as about as much confidence in this team as I did the 1989 team. They may not win another game this season. It not all coaching either
look at it on the bright side, the Cowboys are in first place in NFCe. :L

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the NFL address Dre Kirkpatricks INT that happened in the 3rd quarter? Clearly the INT should have been reversed and it was blatant pass interference. Calls like this is why I cant stand Goodell. He is weasle and c0ck sucker