• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys a good bet to win Super Bowl

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll never understand that simple point.

Has nothing to do with that and has everything to do with winning. You trying to tell us the Giants weren’t on TV enough for you while living in NY so marketing made you a Cowboy fan? You became a Cowboy fan for one reason and one reason only... because they won.

Or you could use the excuse the other 95% of Cowboy fans outside of Texas use... “My Dads manure spreader jack knifed on the highway and he was catapulted 300 feet into a creek and Rodger Stauback happened to be driving the other way and saved his life. Ever since that day we were Cowboy fans”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, you are such a jackass sometimes :L

For the last time you live in Arizona and are an Eagles fan :pound:
i'm not sure how old most people here are, but I think there was television when most of them grew up and most watched games on tv and not in person. Your attempted psychological profiles are bizarre.

My profiles are spot on. You always ignore the FACT I was born and raised in Philly and lived their for 30 years. I moved to AZ and kept the allegiance. That’s a million miles different then living in NY, never once living in Texas, being a fan of the mighty NY Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys. You are a good, smart person. We ALL have our foibles. It was just a rough stretch for you for whatever reason and you wanted to feel good about yourself so you bonded with a city you know absolutely nothing about, no family or friends there and adopted their team because the WON.
I guarantee the vast majority of your friends give you complete shit for turning your back on your HOME TOWN and rooting for a team thousands of miles away. It’s a personality flaw but we all have them. I root for the representation of MY city. Not some other city I have no ties to.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My profiles are spot on. You always ignore the FACT I was born and raised in Philly and lived their for 30 years. I moved to AZ and kept the allegiance. That’s a million miles different then living in NY, never once living in Texas, being a fan of the mighty NY Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys. You are a good, smart person. We ALL have our foibles. It was just a rough stretch for you for whatever reason and you wanted to feel good about yourself so you bonded with a city you know absolutely nothing about, no family or friends there and adopted their team because the WON.
I guarantee the vast majority of your friends give you complete shit for turning your back on your HOME TOWN and rooting for a team thousands of miles away. It’s a personality flaw but we all have them. I root for the representation of MY city. Not some other city I have no ties to.
Yea guys come one PE1 has been a tried and true Eagle fan since 2017

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, you are such a jackass sometimes :L

For the last time you live in Arizona and are an Eagles fan :pound:
i'm not sure how old most people here are, but I think there was television when most of them grew up and most watched games on tv and not in person. Your attempted psychological profiles are bizarre.

Careful, he's gonna stop referring you as "bro" and you will quickly stop being his go-to-guy with "even jarntt agreed with me...blah blah blah". your days are numbered.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, they’ve known me for over a decade from a previous board. Shit I posted on the Hoop as a die hard Eagle fan before the SB win. Try again cause you swung and missed on that one.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with that and has everything to do with winning. You trying to tell us the Giants weren’t on TV enough for you while living in NY so marketing made you a Cowboy fan? You became a Cowboy fan for one reason and one reason only... because they won.

Or you could use the excuse the other 95% of Cowboy fans outside of Texas use... “My Dads manure spreader jack knifed on the highway and he was catapulted 300 feet into a creek and Rodger Stauback happened to be driving the other way and saved his life. Ever since that day we were Cowboy fans”

fan cop

exhibit 1003

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marketing? I think you mean “winning”
No, they are on national TV more than any other team. Hell when I became a fan I had no idea what the SB was and only liked them for two reasons. 1. I assumed my dad liked them (He didn't) and 2. The STAR on their helmets. Had nothing to do with winning. By the way all that winning in the 90s, put them on TV a lot.

Buy a clue.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, he's gonna stop referring you as "bro" and you will quickly stop being his go-to-guy with "even jarntt agreed with me...blah blah blah". your days are numbered.

Sorry, I fought with Jarntt a hundred times on here. Still respect the guy even though we disagree a lot. Probably cause he isn’t here to troll and start shit like you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fan cop

exhibit A-677

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they are on national TV more than any other team. Hell when I became a fan I had no idea what the SB was and only liked them for two reasons. 1. I assumed my dad liked them (He didn't) and 2. The STAR on their helmets. Had nothing to do with winning. By the way all that winning in the 90s, put them on TV a lot.

Buy a clue.

So you were a kid in the 90’s? This is exactly 100% what I’m talking about. I really could care less for anyone you root for. It’s just that you can never admit the ONLY reason you became a Cowboy fan is because they won. No way were the Cowboys on TV more then your local team. Just be honest and I’ll drop it.
And it’s absolutely an amazing and incredible coincidence every team you root for are all the great teams of their respective sport.
1. Cowboys 2nd most titles ever
2. Celtics Most titles ever
3. USC long and storied history

But it had absolutely nothing to do with them winning, right?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He became a fan the year Wentz got drafted. Been riding Wentzz nutzz since that day. No fucking way he was Eagles fan before that. I would guess Cardinals were his team before that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you were a kid in the 90’s? This is exactly 100% what I’m talking about. I really could care less for anyone you root for. It’s just that you can never admit the ONLY reason you became a Cowboy fan is because they won. No way were the Cowboys on TV more then your local team. Just be honest and I’ll drop it.

Fan cop

Exhibit - Douche patrol - 101

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say I was a kid in the 90's?
And you wonder why I say you're a moron. You know damn well I'm too damn old to be a kid in the 90's

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say I was a kid in the 90's?
And you wonder why I say you're a moron. You know damn well I'm too damn old to be a kid in the 90's

You’re the moron for thinking the Cowboys were on TV more than your home team.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they’ve known me for over a decade from a previous board. Shit I posted on the Hoop as a die hard Eagle fan before the SB win. Try again cause you swung and missed on that one.
Im sorry, this is my fault. I should have used green font so even you would have understood

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was his "home" team?

Don’t know where he grew up? But it wasn’t Dallas.
Maybe it’s just a personality thing. I only root for teams that represent MY CITY. It’s a city pride thing and I just don’t give a crap about Pittsburgh, Seattle or Baltimore because I have no ties to the city.