• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2013 record prediction

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with you on this.

I think the 4th place team is Philly.... That's the only team you can count out of it.
As stands now it's up for grabs between Skins, Giants, and Cowboys. Injuries will be the likely deciding factor.

Something I think most people look past is the division was the final game away from looking totally different. Cowboys win the final game... the division is a 3 way tie with the Giants in 3rd

It's alot closer than most want to admit

I understand the Philly in 4th thoughts, but I wouldn't guarantee that it happens. I 100% believe Philly was better than their record last season. Now with Kelly in there they are a complete unknown to me. Most of us had the Skins in the cellar last season because of the way looked for the 5 years prior. Look where they ended up. I see it as every team in the NFCE has a shot at 1st. In my opinion it depends on what team can overcome it's own flaws.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the Philly in 4th thoughts, but I wouldn't guarantee that it happens. I 100% believe Philly was better than their record last season. Now with Kelly in there they are a complete unknown to me. Most of us had the Skins in the cellar last season because of the way looked for the 5 years prior. Look where they ended up. I see it as every team in the NFCE has a shot at 1st. In my opinion it depends on what team can overcome it's own flaws.
Totally agree. (those emocons or what ever you call them I just can't use)

The only problem that I think Philly has is that it is all new and if the offense struggles at all (look at the Skins/Buffalo game yesterday) then the Defense pays the price and are on the field a lot. The NFC is not a conference that you can over come that much difference in TOP. To many good running backs. Just can not wait for Sunday Sept 8th. Dal/NYG at night and Philly/Skins on Monday night.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this defense dominate I am going to change my prediiction from 11-5 to 12-4 if they remain health. Marinelli is a great DL coach. He. Will have this unit overachieving.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this defense dominate I am going to change my prediiction from 11-5 to 12-4 if they remain health. Marinelli is a great DL coach. He. Will have this unit overachieving.
Bold Prediction! For the last 7 years you have gone 3-3 in the division (average). All teams have gotten stronger so let me give you a 4-2 record in the NFCE. Now you can only lose 2 out of these games, @ KC, @ San Diego, Denver, @ Detroit, @ New Orleans, @ Chicago, and Green Bay. Not that there is any team that you can not beat, but that is a tall order to ask any team. I put in KC, Det and SD in there because they are always harder to beat at home, even when they are struggling. The NFCE is open and Dal, NYG and Wash will all have between 9-11 wins. It is going to be a great year for football.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold Predictions can be found on football team chat boards everywhere
I agree. I just do not see any team in the NFCE winning more then 10 with ease. We caught fire last year to go 5-1 in our division. That does not happen in this division often. 4-2 maybe, 3-3 is more the norm. To take a preseason game to make you think that the defense is good enough for 12 wins is Bold. If that was the case then I would be shouting from the roof that with how we looked against the Bills we should go undefeated, and I know there is not a chance in that. I am not saying that you will not win 12, but that is going to be tough with the schedule that you have. So many teams have improved and I see more parody in the league this year. I have always been conservative in my predictions as far as wins. By the way, if I see a thread for a team that I am reading, predicting their wins and I see it as bold, then I call them out as well on such predictions.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I just do not see any team in the NFCE winning more then 10 with ease. We caught fire last year to go 5-1 in our division. That does not happen in this division often. 4-2 maybe, 3-3 is more the norm. To take a preseason game to make you think that the defense is good enough for 12 wins is Bold. If that was the case then I would be shouting from the roof that with how we looked against the Bills we should go undefeated, and I know there is not a chance in that. I am not saying that you will not win 12, but that is going to be tough with the schedule that you have. So many teams have improved and I see more parody in the league this year. I have always been conservative in my predictions as far as wins. By the way, if I see a thread for a team that I am reading, predicting their wins and I see it as bold, then I call them out as well on such predictions.

Yalls fans and our fans are alot alike. Handful of solid posters.

However the reasonable posters are highly outnumbered.

The majority on both of our boards are either we will do great things set records win the division win the Superbowl go 14-2 ..... OR The exact opposite... Sky is falling.... Cut someone EVERY WEEK.... Fire a coach EVERY WEEK.....

I've always said an IQ test should be required to post on internet forums .... Still think it should be.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yalls fans and our fans are alot alike. Handful of solid posters.

However the reasonable posters are highly outnumbered.

The majority on both of our boards are either we will do great things set records win the division win the Superbowl go 14-2 ..... OR The exact opposite... Sky is falling.... Cut someone EVERY WEEK.... Fire a coach EVERY WEEK.....

I've always said an IQ test should be required to post on internet forums .... Still think it should be.
That is why I go to other fan sites to have good debatable topics and not get into a chest thumping match. I like to discuss sports and not get hit over the head for my opinion. I have had some great back and forth on this board and I will continue to come here through the season. Like I have said before, should be a great year of football.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Philly was better than their record last year, but I just can't see them pulling it all together this year. They just have way too much going on between new coach, new scheme, and qb controversy. However, I do think they will upset some of us this year. I can tell you, I'm not at all comfortable about playing them the first game. Kelly's fast paced offense is just an unknown. I'd prefer to see dome tape on them for a few weeks so we could be better prepared.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Philly was better than their record last year, but I just can't see them pulling it all together this year. They just have way too much going on between new coach, new scheme, and qb controversy. However, I do think they will upset some of us this year. I can tell you, I'm not at all comfortable about playing them the first game. Kelly's fast paced offense is just an unknown. I'd prefer to see dome tape on them for a few weeks so we could be better prepared.

I'd agree about getting Kelly early. They may take some lumps at first, but he isn't Steve Spurrier part two like a lot of people think

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he is not another Spurrier. I just think that college coaches that come out of big schools that are constant winners have trouble winning in the NFL unless they change their style a little bit. In college it is easy to get wins when 60-70% of your games are against inferior teams. In the NFL there is no such thing a an inferior team. They all are the best players out of college. The are all fast, strong and quick.

Carroll has done well because he ran more of a WCO in college. I am curious to see how Schiano does this year, but I think they need to look at an upgrade to the QB to make the leap to playoff contenders. Even the worst team in the NFL would destroy the best teams in college. There is also some great college players that do not even make it more then 1 -2 years in the pros. It is a different level and if you do not step up to that level then you get left behind. This is why gimmick offenses do not work for the long hall unless you can add in something else.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I go to other fan sites to have good debatable topics and not get into a chest thumping match. I like to discuss sports and not get hit over the head for my opinion. I have had some great back and forth on this board and I will continue to come here through the season. Like I have said before, should be a great year of football.
So why come here then?

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why come here then?
That is why I come here. As tw1st3d has stated, you have some really good knowledgeable fans that I love to debate with. I really do not have as much fun when everyone agrees with me. I like that for the most part the postings have been really fun and not to confrontational. I have a lot of people that I meet everyday that are fans of other teams and I wear a Skins hat everywhere so people know who I root for and I have really meat some nice people (even a couple of Cowboy fans). I guess with growing up in Vermont, we do not have a pro team to root for so everyone roots for someone different. It made it more fun in school to talk a little smack about the others team and vice versa. That is why talking to you guys have been fun. I put my team aside and talk football. I try not to let my emotions take over, because then we lose the straight forward talk of football and then it gets like a smack talk thread and the is not what these boards are really about.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why come here then?

Blue, Try to give the good fans of other teams a chance to talk here. FLSkins, Keven ans Shark (in my opinion) are not trolls, they come here and try to have civil conversations. I know not all agree with me on this but I much rather have them here than the Bovies, and Reptec's. Yes Shark can take a swing now and than but it is very mild compared to some others we have had visit our yard.

Now if you are dead set against any fan from other team posting here I will keep my nose out of it and let the game play on.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue, Try to give the good fans of other teams a chance to talk here. FLSkins, Keven ans Shark (in my opinion) are not trolls, they come here and try to have civil conversations. I know not all agree with me on this but I much rather have them here than the Bovies, and Reptec's. Yes Shark can take a swing now and than but it is very mild compared to some others we have had visit our yard.

Now if you are dead set against any fan from other team posting here I will keep my nose out of it and let the game play on.
I have disagreed with Shark & was able to continue a civil conversation. So I wouldn't toss him in the troll category at all.
I like when other teams fans come here to debate stuff. As long as it isn't the whole I know you are but what am I kinda conversations. I have even agreed with other teams fans at times. to me disagreeing isn't trolling.

Trolling is Trolling. A huge difference.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go 9 - 7

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two people aren't the cause of the Cowboys' problems. It's a group effort.

Actually, I am of the belief that one person is the cause of the Cowboys' problems, but he is in the owner's box and not on the field.....

well....

sometimes.

The Cowboys biggest problem the past 16 years is they don't have a football man running football operations.

JMO......