• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2013 record prediction

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....just saw this bovey and found it very interesting since I joined the board three days after you posted this. Twenty five posts in on a topic about Dallas's record among cowboy fans and you drop this in the discussion? The same guy who stays up at times and talks about my prediction for Washington at 6 to 8 wins on both this board and the Washington board? You do understand when I said the norm, I was referring to record and being a contender and nothing about who played QB.

Now here is whats really funny about your rants with all that is me and my opinions of Washington. Yours stated above are the basic opinions of national sports media analyst types found on ESPN and the NFL Network. Least my opinions based on my opinions which remain the continued health of the oline and what I think of the OVERALL talent you guys field on defense. You want to glossy over the fact that merriweather wasn't all that good when he did play before Washington, fletcher is another year slower and Hall and some rookies will man the islands while you play more rookies and NFL vets with coverage liabilities at safety.

Wow....and you think I don't talk football? WELL...I don't repeat the 10pm sports analyst opinions on the skins board as you did here on this page. I also think your opinion of all that is Dallas is most likely your read opinions of Dallas from the Washington Post Sports section. That would be redskin fan poster boy to me and we both know that's been my stated opinion for many years on Washington fans in general. Dallas remains your benchmark as a skins fan. You are my definition of the poster boy Washington fan....again something I've stated for many seasons now on chat boards. I'm not wrong because of one season and one eastern division championship. Not when you were up 14 at home and lost to be 0ne and done. slam jerry jones and say we will have little to no success all you want but shit...jerry and Romo have done that during this teams darkest period.

YET...MY 6 to 8 win prediction is so much worse than what you said above (and at a time you said was great because I wasn't here and everyone just talked football). I'm sorry bovey, you can make the rules on the Washington board BUT not here.

:yahoo:

I'd say after reading this thread, bovey did himself a huge favor by leaving this board when he did.

Matter of fact....pretty funny all the regular redskin summer visitors to this board have all disappeared just 3 weeks into the season. I said then and will now....lot's a checks were cashed on what Dallas isn't and what Washington was going into the season. Most assumed Washington had arrived and in Bob we all trust.

One problem I saw then and now everyone does....Defense matters

shout out bovey, shark, mitzman and joy.

sorry reptec....you never mattered

Last edited by a moderator:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry reptec....you never mattered
If he didnt matter ... then why are you still bringing him up THREE weeks after his last post. He's always on your mind.

pretty funny all the regular redskin summer visitors to this board have all disappeared just 3 weeks into the season
It's not worth posting on this board when all it gets you is a permabann from Fordman.

come week 5 you all going to be saying
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he didnt matter ... then why are you still bringing him up THREE weeks after his last post. He's always on your mind.

It's not worth posting on this board when all it gets you is a permabann from Fordman.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

lol at you dude.
reptec reads this board, thus the statement, walk tall with the spin. I know you campaigned hard for his return. Come week 5 now? All summer it was a sure thing for the next ten years. Focus on the big picture dude and less with the always on your mind....your lace panties are showing

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Remember the Alamo!

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is obviously only responding to try and save face. The poor little skins fan or dying on the inside. They talked a lot of trash their team, coach and qb could not back up.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cute that he's still reading our board though. Guess he's lying in the weeds hoping the Cowboys crash and burn so he can pounce. Been there before.....lol keep caring the banner