• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cowboys 2013 record prediction

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have disagreed with Shark & was able to continue a civil conversation. So I wouldn't toss him in the troll category at all.
I like when other teams fans come here to debate stuff. As long as it isn't the whole I know you are but what am I kinda conversations. I have even agreed with other teams fans at times. to me disagreeing isn't trolling.

Trolling is Trolling. A huge difference.

I'm not calling Shark a troll. At least I wasn't trying too, it's just that my opinion differs from others on here.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not calling Shark a troll. At least I wasn't trying too, it's just that my opinion differs from others on here.
yeah guess it doesn't come out right without the other post you quoted. Basically I was agreeing with you & not the person you quoted. My bad.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue, Try to give the good fans of other teams a chance to talk here. FLSkins, Keven ans Shark (in my opinion) are not trolls, they come here and try to have civil conversations. I know not all agree with me on this but I much rather have them here than the Bovies, and Reptec's. Yes Shark can take a swing now and than but it is very mild compared to some others we have had visit our yard.

Now if you are dead set against any fan from other team posting here I will keep my nose out of it and let the game play on.

I'd rather not have conversations with Cowboy fans such as yourself who can't have a civil conversation from opposing fans without resorting to personal attacks and other such bullshit either, but you can't seem to help it. And you can't keep my name off your finger tips.

You might as well campaign to not have other fans on your Cowboy forum because you seem to be the first one to go full blast when you hear something from a Redskin fan that you don't like.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue, Try to give the good fans of other teams a chance to talk here. FLSkins, Keven ans Shark (in my opinion) are not trolls, they come here and try to have civil conversations. I know not all agree with me on this but I much rather have them here than the Bovies, and Reptec's. Yes Shark can take a swing now and than but it is very mild compared to some others we have had visit our yard.

Now if you are dead set against any fan from other team posting here I will keep my nose out of it and let the game play on.

Agree with that, several of those guys just want to talk about football

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather not have conversations with Cowboy fans such as yourself who can't have a civil conversation from opposing fans without resorting to personal attacks and other such bullshit either, but you can't seem to help it. And you can't keep my name off your finger tips.

You might as well campaign to not have other fans on your Cowboy forum because you seem to be the first one to go full blast when you hear something from a Redskin fan that you don't like.

Well then go ahead and have a conversation with another Cowboy fan, I lay odds you cannot carry on for to long without poking sticks. It's what you do. I do find it funny that you complain about me blasting trolls when you do the same thing on the Skins board. Now let's do a post count and see who has posted on each others board more often.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions do vary on who is what and what their agenda may or may not be

must be in the eyes of the beholder I suppose

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then go ahead and have a conversation with another Cowboy fan, I lay odds you cannot carry on for to long without poking sticks. It's what you do. I do find it funny that you complain about me blasting trolls when you do the same thing on the Skins board. Now let's do a post count and see who has posted on each others board more often.

Yes, I do blast trolls. People who come over to the Skins board to talk football won't have anything to worry about from me. I also don't care where people post.

I also don't care whether you blast trolls on this forum or not.

The part that I find funny is that I never came over here saying the Cowboys suck, or had any intention of instigating. I saw comments made, and responded to them. Whether you liked what I said or not, it was football talk with one exception. And that was when I responded to Eastbay saying "What a bad deal". Any other arguments on here between myself and Cowboy fans were from me either arguing about football related things or me defending myself.

Either way, I said I was willing to put that crap in the rear view. But then I see your post mentioning me in my user CP since I replied in this thread previously. I hadn't posted here and you are still taking pot shots. Just put it to rest already.

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well.....there certainly are some with agenda's while others seem to view this as a social club or something.

all I know is football can not get here fast enough

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"People who come over to the Skins board to talk football won't have anything to worry about from me"

see....opinions do vary.

funny bovey.......I've found that to be true with Dad, ghost, socal, kevin and other skin fans but never you.
Who knew?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda think Garrett gets a bad profile. YES HE HAD MADE BAD DECISIONS..... I don't disagree. He was kinda thrown into the fire a few years early IMO.

But since he took over.....
We have no locker room drama
We have no more Ed Wiener (spelled wrong on purpose) with "inside sources"
No more "circus"
And have had some pretty damn good drafts....

No man can flip the personality of a team in a season... or two....

He's been here for 2 seasons... and essentially he took over a 13 and 3 team with injuries. I don't see him winning 13 games now do we.

Been here long enough infact I think it's been 2 and half years now and seems like 5 years already.

they will not make the playoffs because garrets instincts are to pass. Teams that do that are easy to stop year in and year out.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think two critical things have to happen for the Cowboys to make the playoffs (10-6) 1st Murray needs to rush for 1100+ yards. 2nd this defense has to cause turnovers....don't even have to be a top rated defense just need those timely turnovers like the Saints were able to produce during their SB run. This is the Year Garrets team has to prove the have turned the page if not keep the young core with 3-5 veterans if they are willing to restructure and move on. Tired of being like a dog chasing his tail. Hire best available couch Gruden would have the leg up cause he's familiar with cover 2, but I would still love to have lovie whom I also believe is familiar with this defense.

And Murray has never rushed for anything close to 1100 yards, not even in college I don't think.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once again, I see nothing of substance in your threads. I'll say it one more time, your nothing but a shit disturbing drama queen and I don't feel like playing your little 4 grade little girls games. Go get a easy bake oven and a Barbie doll.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For your sake manster, I'll cut them the slack you want me to. Lets just hope they really want to have some good, civil football talk though. I can't remember if I let you know or not, but I did send you 15 photo's a couple days ago to your work address. you should get them soon. hope you enjoy. I hope this make up for our minor pissing match over Ware, lol. Why do I get the feeling he is going to finally make me look bad this year?

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, I see nothing of substance in your threads. I'll say it one more time, your nothing but a shit disturbing drama queen and I don't feel like playing your little 4 grade little girls games. Go get a easy bake oven and a Barbie doll.

Say it as many times as you want, nutsack. You vanished like a fart in the wind when all your BS turned out to be wrong on the ESPN board last year, you know all about trolling the Redskin forums. Nothing but a dumbass and a coward on top of it. Blow your hot air on someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a frequent poster but I do enjoy reading/posting when there is healthy, respectful football talk. That said:

10 -6 for the cowboys if healthy
8-8 if not

Honestly, i feel the same way about NY and the skins. Philly 6 wins max.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a frequent poster but I do enjoy reading/posting when there is healthy, respectful football talk. That said:

10 -6 for the cowboys if healthy
8-8 if not

Honestly, i feel the same way about NY and the skins. Philly 6 wins max.

The six games between the Cowboys, Giants and Skins will be great. Best record in division takes it IMO

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree UK. Those division games will be a hell of alot of fun to watch! To add to your thoughts, I think 4-2 within the division will be the best any team achieves.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it as many times as you want, nutsack. You vanished like a fart in the wind when all your BS turned out to be wrong on the ESPN board last year, you know all about trolling the Redskin forums. Nothing but a dumbass and a coward on top of it. Blow your hot air on someone else.
Once again you have proven to everyone in here the type of person and poster you are. Case closed.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, look who I'm responding to. The irony of your comments are hilarious.
I can't help but come to the conclusion when you use intelligent words like nutsack, fart, blow, etc., that you were fortunate to get a G.E. D. from Job Corp., instead of graduating from high school. Once again, you are proving to everyone in this room you have no intelligent or relevant football talk to add.:L