• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Couple Random Thoughts

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
like i said im meh on the days off or practices off i think it just promotes lazy play. how about rewarding off days when you work your ass off during games? i know players get burned out but they also need to be pushed otherwise its going to turn into a country club house. pdb has to ride these guys hard

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we need Kovy and Parise to score and Marty needs to be on his game for us to win in the playoffs, but I think these 3 guys really need to come through for us if we expect to win:

1: Zids: He started off terrible, then looked really good for a few games, then bad again. We need this guy to play like a vet and be a consistent top four dman. Our bottom pairing can't be trusted, and who knows which Larsson will show up, so he can't rely on others.

2: Zajac: In the past he has been invisible in the playoffs. He's better rested than anybody which is one of the good things about being injured. We need him to step up and become a leader, a go to guy if others are having an off night. If he can play 100% it just improves our depth even more.

3: The Truth: He's off the top line but is still in a critical role on our third line. He needs to get the scoring touch back that he had earlier in the year. If he can help that line generate offense then we will be able to roll out 3 capable scoring lines that can also play solid D.