• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be an awful finals

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland and Golden St would be a helluva match-up.

ATL is done. Houston you really can't count out, but Golden St is tough

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland and Golden St would be a helluva match-up.

ATL is done. Houston you really can't count out, but Golden St is tough
Yeah. I'd like to see Golden State win it, but I guess we will see who the best team is.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if Kyrie and Love were healthy, the Cavs would probably be the favorites.

But, do you honestly believe they have a chance with no Love and Kyrie at 60%?

Honestly? Putting my fandom completely aside? No, not really. Not with Kyrie at his current state.

BUT... with my fandom back in its proper place... I remember that we have LeBron. I remember that the Warriors... while a seriously legit contender... are rather inexperienced in the playoffs... I start making comparisons with the Warriors and the 2012 Thunder... and I start to believe.

I believe. It could happen. And it would be awesome.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get it.

As long as Lebron is playing, you have a chance.

Good Luck.

I honestly would love for the Cavs to win.

It would bring the Homers and Haters out of the woodwork to see Bron return to the Finals.

Plus, I want to see if Thunder Dan has the balls to fire Blatt if they win it all.

Ps. You know that NBA rule that family members are not allowed to represent a team at the Draft lottery is because of that little funny-looking Dude with the Bow ties, right?

That kid is LUCKY!

:pound:

They would be committed to Blatt for life haha

That kid is soooo lucky. He is a baller lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly? Putting my fandom completely aside? No, not really. Not with Kyrie at his current state.

BUT... with my fandom back in its proper place... I remember that we have LeBron. I remember that the Warriors... while a seriously legit contender... are rather inexperienced in the playoffs... I start making comparisons with the Warriors and the 2012 Thunder... and I start to believe.

I believe. It could happen. And it would be awesome.

All that being said, we need Kyrie at a legit 80% at least. Golden St is too defensively and Kyrie is so good at getting to the bucket. Without him I dont think they have a shot.

And the thing is if Lebron takes them to the Finals and loses, he will be criticized for losing again, which sucks.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that being said, we need Kyrie at a legit 80% at least. Golden St is too defensively and Kyrie is so good at getting to the bucket. Without him I dont think they have a shot.

And the thing is if Lebron takes them to the Finals and loses, he will be criticized for losing again, which sucks.

Depends how he loses. If he loses because he's settling for jumpers, then maybe. But if he's going to the rack a lot and playing unselfish bball, then I doubt it.

I said it earlier this year, new coach, new team (chemistry).. The Heat got to the Finals but couldn't do it their first year. Anyone who knows bball, knows that's hard to do.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have to make Golden State the favorite against Cleveland if that became the Finals match-up. But Cleveland is peaking at the right time. The role players are producing, Irving looks to be getting close to 100% and Lebron is still the best all around player in the game. Let's also not forget that Golden State hasn't exactly blown Houston away. With the exception of game 3, Houston has been extremely competitive in this series. And at this point I think Cleveland is better than Houston. So while Golden State should be favored, they are by no means a lock.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in this fight but I honestly think Golden State will beat Cleveland in 5 handily. Outside of Lebron and Kyrie Cleveland does not have much and Golden State is a deep team. I had the same feeling last year when San Antonio rolled the heat.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in this fight but I honestly think Golden State will beat Cleveland in 5 handily. Outside of Lebron and Kyrie Cleveland does not have much and Golden State is a deep team. I had the same feeling last year when San Antonio rolled the heat.

I can agree with that except San Antonio first off had a HOF coach, a top 5 player Duncan and possibly two other HOF'rs with many shooters around them including Leonard who shot the ball well. Plus EXPERIENCE.

Golden St has a rookie head coach, and two young stars. They have NO EXPERIENCE and they dont have the shooters like SA had. Curry and Klay are the only shooters shooting above 32% in the postseason. They are at 45% and 41% btw.

Barnes, Green, and Iggy are all average shooters at best. Comparing them to Manu, Bellineli, Mills, and a hot Leonard is not comparable.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that except San Antonio first off had a HOF coach, a top 5 player Duncan and possibly two other HOF'rs with many shooters around them including Leonard who shot the ball well. Plus EXPERIENCE.

Golden St has a rookie head coach, and two young stars. They have NO EXPERIENCE and they dont have the shooters like SA had. Curry and Klay are the only shooters shooting above 32% in the postseason. They are at 45% and 41% btw.

Barnes, Green, and Iggy are all average shooters at best. Comparing them to Manu, Bellineli, Mills, and a hot Leonard is not comparable.

I forgot Danny Green..how could I