• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be an awful finals

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike the city of Atlanta and its environs, I'd be cool with them actually making/winning a Finals. Not sure I'd care enough to watch more than one or two games, but it's always nice to have some new blood in the major sport championships.

Ditto Golden State as far as new blood is concerned, plus I don't have any ill-will towards that general region. Hawks-Warriors preferred.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont last. OKC will be back most likely, the Spurs will too you know they will. The West is so strong you will have other teams competing and I expect the Clips to continue to compete for years to come.

As far as the East, the Cavs will compete, the Hawks are young and talented, the Bulls depending on what happens have Rose and Butler. Boston is another team to look for, they are young just need a star on that team and they will be back.

Also, the Lakers and Knicks will eventually be back just rebuilding could take some time. But I am enjoying the new scenery especially as a Cavs fan.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is the poor man's Spurs and doesn't seem like much of a basketball town. You put the Cavs in there then you get some legacy points for whoever beats the Cavs because the West is winning this thing.

Golden St - Cleveland is probably the best case scenario for most casual viewers.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden St - Cleveland is probably the best case scenario for most casual viewers.

Mos Def.

As polarizing as LeBron is, they most likely want him in the finals so they get all his haters tuning in for a chance to see him fail. This should be a good ECF matchup between the Hawks vs the Cavs/Refs.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors - Cavs is what I want.

What I dread ... Atlanta versus Houston.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it this way: my worst case is Cleveland-Houston. Compared to any of the previous 7 finals series going back to '08, I'd rather watch Cleveland-Houston this year. (in a vacuum I'd rather watch Spurs-Heat but not at that point where the Heat had been in the finals 3-4 straight seasons)

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mos Def.

As polarizing as LeBron is, they most likely want him in the finals so they get all his haters tuning in for a chance to see him fail. This should be a good ECF matchup between the Hawks vs the Cavs/Refs.

It's weird, because I was a LeBron fan before he created the Superfriends in South Beach. Now, with Kevin Love out, if he wins with Cleveland it will be truly on his own merits.

But now I've been rooting against him for 4 years. So, I'm kind of torn.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Howard vs. Lebron could generate the kind of drama fans and network execs salivate over.

The Mavs and Spurs have beat Lebron in the finals. It's Houston's turn.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Howard vs. Lebron could generate the kind of drama fans and network execs salivate over.

The Mavs and Spurs have beat Lebron in the finals. It's Houston's turn.

That would be a tough matchup for the Cavs. Either way GS or Houston. I was hoping the Clips would win the West honestly. First task is ATLANTA

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fun to see my state of Texas beat Lebron yet again.

I hate Dallas with a simmering passion, and I rooted hard for 2011 Miami.

But, Houston has never really been a hated rival as much. I could get behind that outcome.

Although the presence of Spurs Villain #1, Jason Terry, does make it slightly harder to cheer for them to complete the "Texas Lebron Grand Slam."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt know if you were a fan of any team in Texas it counts as a "Texas" win lol

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont last. OKC will be back most likely, the Spurs will too you know they will. The West is so strong you will have other teams competing and I expect the Clips to continue to compete for years to come.

As far as the East, the Cavs will compete, the Hawks are young and talented, the Bulls depending on what happens have Rose and Butler. Boston is another team to look for, they are young just need a star on that team and they will be back.

Also, the Lakers and Knicks will eventually be back just rebuilding could take some time. But I am enjoying the new scenery especially as a Cavs fan.

Hey - don't forget my Wizards. They squandered some opportunities against the Hawks & certainly things could have been different if Wall were healthy throughout the series. They need to replace some front court players due to age & inconsistency. However - a nucleus of Wall, Beal & Porter should result in a competitive team for a long time.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors/Cavs would be awesome

But the Warriors better win.

GS is such a fun team. I can't see many people that are not rockets/Cavs/Hawks fans rooting against them.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors/Cavs would be awesome

But the Warriors better win.

GS is such a fun team. I can't see many people that are not rockets/Cavs/Hawks fans rooting against them.

Absolutely. Warriors appear to be one of the few teams that don't have a fair amt of haters. However - if they win a title or two no doubt lots of folks will start to hate them for various reason. Always happens for successful teams.