• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cotton Bowl: Clemson vs. Notre Dame

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
????? I mean we don't have to be in a conference and still make the playoff so obviously as fans we're entitled.
I don't want Notre Dame to be in a conference what the hell are you talking about.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Notre Dame to be in a conference what the hell are you talking about.

Nope me either but that is the perception Notre Dame is entitled because they get to have their cake and eat it to. At least from the outside. But truthfully I not sure what the he'll you're getting at so I'm being sarcastic.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Where the fuck did you all dig this sensitive dipshit up from?

:pound:

I mean he used the moms basement shit on his own fellow fans. Seriously, what dweeb does that shit?
:rofl:

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean he used the moms basement shit on his own fellow fans. Seriously, what dweeb does that shit?
mamas calling

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington will get there within the next 20 years.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your weak ass bullshit actually work on anyone? :L

Seriously, joined in 2013 and has 200ish posts and all of a sudden out of nowhere drops onto this thread and starts up shit with other ND fans. :wtf:

Talk about hiding in the closet until ND finally did something. The others you want to keep dumping on were here every fucking year standing up for their team when it was hard to do you fucking loser. I've got mad respect for them for that.

Give us some more 80's style highschool slams though. Haven't seen any of that lame ass shit in 30 years. Brings back some memories.

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, joined in 2013 and has 200ish posts and all of a sudden out of nowhere drops onto this thread and starts up shit with other ND fans. :wtf:

Talk about hiding in the closet until ND finally did something. The others you want to keep dumping on were here every fucking year standing up for their team when it was hard to do you fucking loser. I've got mad respect for them for that.

Give us some more 80's style highschool slams though. Haven't seen any of that lame ass shit in 30 years. Brings back some memories.
good stuff I actually feel 4 inches smaller

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you get this

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like y'all riled up some dipshit that's been here for years and never posts. Got him out of the closet long enough to be entertaining though. So there's that. :thumb:

This goof is totally … Sheldon-esque

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

do you actually need any ND

you finally found my dick

NDGreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg that feels great

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know I've got mad props for you and the other die hard ND fans that have been here through the toughest of times. Where the hell did this fuckstick come from? :noidea: And only after they have once again made it to the national stage. :L