• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coronavirus quarantine

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
You peoples up there in the area getting nervous yet?

I’ll tell ya what, I’m getting pretty concerned, when the CDC makes a statement that this disease is here to stay and can not be eradicated.

It puts a wholly uh oh into the equation.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You peoples up there in the area getting nervous yet?

I’ll tell ya what, I’m getting pretty concerned, when the CDC makes a statement that this disease is here to stay and can not be eradicated.

It puts a wholly uh oh into the equation.

I'm not worried about it. There is no certainty that any of these peeps even have coronavirus. They are being quarantined until the virus incubation period is over, which I believe is 14 days or so. It's simply precaution for those returning from areas where the virus is known to exist.

If you recall, Omaha treated a number of Ebola patients a few years ago. There was the same frantic scare then.

That being said, I've had special permission to hunt morels out at Camp Ashland for years. Not sure I'll get that this year.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to make light of it, but as of last night's numbers, of the 30,000 known people infected globally with the virus 638 had died. That's 2%.
Of those deaths, all but 2 were in mainland China.

SARS in 2003, MERS in 2012, Ebola 2014, etc.

15 million Americans have gotten the flu this season. 8200 have died from it.
The flu kills some 500,000 globally every year.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm not worried about it. There is no certainty that any of these peeps even have coronavirus. They are being quarantined until the virus incubation period is over, which I believe is 14 days or so. It's simply precaution for those returning from areas where the virus is known to exist.

If you recall, Omaha treated a number of Ebola patients a few years ago. There was the same frantic scare then.

That being said, I've had special permission to hunt morels out at Camp Ashland for years. Not sure I'll get that this year.
I sure hope the first part of your plorst comes to fruition and nobody has the virus and there’s nothing worry about. I myself, am concerned by the rate of which this virus has taken off.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand why they can't go to LA

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell do they have to come to the middle of the country to drop a virus that potentially wipe out the whole country

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand why they can't go to LA
Why the hell do they have to come to the middle of the country to drop a virus that potentially wipe out the whole country

California doesn't have the training and facilities.

The University of Nebraska Med Center is one of only 4 Bio-containment facilities in the US.

Inside the 4 U.S. Biocontainment Hospitals That Are Stopping Ebola [Video]

Biocontainment Unit | Omaha | Nebraska Medicine

Again.... These peeps are NOT diagnosed with CoronaVirus. They are Americans that were working over there and were evacuated. They will be isolated and monitored at Camp Ashland for a couple weeks (the virus incubation period).
If any come down with it they will be sent to the bio-containment center at UNMC. If they show no signs of the virus in two weeks they will leave the state to go to their respective states.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you remember correctly the University of Nebraska was dropped from the Association of American Universities (AAU) simply because UNMC is located in Omaha and not on campus in Lincoln. Derp.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California doesn't have the training and facilities.

The University of Nebraska Med Center is one of only 4 Bio-containment facilities in the US.

Inside the 4 U.S. Biocontainment Hospitals That Are Stopping Ebola [Video]

Biocontainment Unit | Omaha | Nebraska Medicine

Again.... These peeps are NOT diagnosed with CoronaVirus. They are Americans that were working over there and were evacuated. They will be isolated and monitored at Camp Ashland for a couple weeks (the virus incubation period).
If any come down with it they will be sent to the bio-containment center at UNMC. If they show no signs of the virus in two weeks they will leave the state to go to their respective states.

If you remember correctly the University of Nebraska was dropped from the Association of American Universities (AAU) simply because UNMC is located in Omaha and not on campus in Lincoln. Derp.

Husker Land kicks ass in the Medical field and Technology

thanks fer pointin that out RA

to answer why not the west coast fer these folks ----

well thar is to much corona beer thar is my thought

thanks fer readin my plorst of reason

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
That's from 10 days ago, but yeah it's good none of them developed symptoms.

There are a couple of different peeps in the UNMC bio-containment center that do have the virus, but they are responding well to the vaccine they are testing.
Jeebus; am I late to the showww. I didn’t even look at the date, my wife sent it to me in a txt and I figured it was from today. :L

Happy to share tho :yo:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeebus; am I late to the showww. I didn’t even look at the date, my wife sent it to me in a txt and I figured it was from today. :L

Happy to share tho :yo:

With the airport and Med Center bio-containment unit right here, it's pretty much in our local news daily.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
With the airport and Med Center bio-containment unit right here, it's pretty much in our local news daily.
Sure, makes perfect sense.

How many bus loads of people have been transported to Ashland?

I must be way out of the loop, I was amazed when I saw 57, considering the original count was 14, right?

Do you know how many people are present now?

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
So these 57 peeps released were from China, I thought they went to Cali, I didn’t know they made the trek here. How bout the person from California that showed up the other day, I was under the impression it was the person that mysteriously contracted it, but she’s in Cali

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husker Land kicks ass in the Medical field and Technology

thanks fer pointin that out RA

to answer why not the west coast fer these folks ----

well thar is to much corona beer thar is my thought