• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coronavirus - Direct Impact on You?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pecs are as big as some cheeks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My parents are both in their 70s, so my visits have been standing outside, talking through the door essentially. Sucks (and also haven't seen my brother's family with my two nieces since this started), but otherwise I'm a home-body anyway. This has destroyed my diet improvements I had made this year (only going to the store every few weeks, so perishables are a tough choice) and comfort eating has largely taken over. Working from home for the past 3 weeks too (but that has been cut back to 3 days a week....need that to bump back up or money will become an issue if this continues for a month or two longer).

Diet and exercise has been a tough one to figure out. My wife and I are training for a Spartan Run this summer and well with the gym closed it has been a bit of a transition to figure out what we can do from home. And of course like you said food wise it has been quite the mess. I think we have finally found our new routine so we will see how it works out.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diet and exercise has been a tough one to figure out. My wife and I are training for a Spartan Run this summer and well with the gym closed it has been a bit of a transition to figure out what we can do from home. And of course like you said food wise it has been quite the mess. I think we have finally found our new routine so we will see how it works out.

My goals aren't nearly that lofty; I'm just trying to wean myself off of years of take out food, only to have my main options to now be take out food or whatever has some shelf life from the grocery store.