• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Corey Fuller

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good read on Fuller. Ones own perception will be used a lot while reading it. Some will think Stafford is still forcing towards Tate and CJ, or misreading the coverage at times.

I saw it as my thoughts on all receiving options not named Tate and CJ. Targets will be hard to come by for 3rd, 4th and 5th options.

Either way you see it. Fuller is proving to get open and get separation which has been stated that other receivers were not getting. Was it a anomaly for one game? Only data given, so we shall see going forward.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller would be the 3rd - 5th look in most cases. Truth be told, Stafford doesn't have time back there to get to those reads on most snaps.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a little of both. He gets open a lot and Staff either does not have time or forces to his primaries. If they continue with the shorter passes and the screens eventually teams will have to back off with the blitzes and he will get more time. The defenses will dictate that though.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller would be the 3rd - 5th look in most cases. Truth be told, Stafford doesn't have time back there to get to those reads on most snaps.

Agreed he is 3rd -5th.

My Lombardi brain is telling me that he needs to game plan him in more. Just like Riddick. Fuller is doing his job against whoever it be a nickel CB or LB or S. Design a few plays where he is the hot read instead the guy clearing out. We surely know Tate and CJ are drawing coverage for that.

As I said in opening post. With the Bears game only film broke down for this article, it could be a anomaly?

I know Stafford has had less time than normal and the OL is horrid. Game plan to slow down the rush. He is getting more time than some state. I saw him hit or attempt over 5 passes of 20-30 range. He is getting time. That was also after running plays to slow the rush down.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Fuller. I really wish he would've caught that touchdown at New England, though.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with all the drops from all over. Then maybe a 4th FG would've meant something.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears were playing a lot of zone last week so that makes it a bit easier to find the open space or complete ones route. I Think we'll see alotnof that again this week again so we should see more open receivers and another Stafford on point. :hope:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears were playing a lot of zone last week so that makes it a bit easier to find the open space or complete ones route. I Think we'll see alotnof that again this week again so we should see more open receivers and another Stafford on point. :hope:

TB secondary cant run man coverage on CJ/Tate. Even with safety help. And if they try to that will leave Ebron, Pettigrew, and Riddick in single coverage on LB's. Arizona/Miami/NE had the corners to pull that off, TB doesn't.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch Tampa games like some folks do. But they run the Tampa Two down there again, right?

Im just guessing, but short, underneath stuff and swing passes to Bell and Theo should be a focus for Lombardi.

It was only Dalton, but the Bucs had three picks in the first last week, I believe.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather see broyles out there than fuller. He looked good in the preseason, the lions receivers besides tate have shown a knack for drops and the inability to get open...whats the worst case scenario if broyes plays? Injury?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch Tampa games like some folks do. But they run the Tampa Two down there again, right?

Im just guessing, but short, underneath stuff and swing passes to Bell and Theo should be a focus for Lombardi.

It was only Dalton, but the Bucs had three picks in the first last week, I believe.

Ou would be surprised how many folks on here are hardcore bucs fans that catch every game.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ou would be surprised how many folks on here are hardcore bucs fans that catch every game.

I apparently only get to see them play the Lions, because I do not live in the greater SW corner of Nantucket.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually do watch a decent amount of TB games as one of my good friends is a bucs fan and I have sunday ticket. If the Bucs aren't on tv, or playing when the Lions are, good chance i am watching the game, or flipping to it during commercials. Same with the 49ers.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they run the Tampa Two again?

Are you up for whatever, like Alex?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good read on Fuller. Ones own perception will be used a lot while reading it. Some will think Stafford is still forcing towards Tate and CJ, or misreading the coverage at times.

I saw it as my thoughts on all receiving options not named Tate and CJ. Targets will be hard to come by for 3rd, 4th and 5th options.

Either way you see it. Fuller is proving to get open and get separation which has been stated that other receivers were not getting. Was it a anomaly for one game? Only data given, so we shall see going forward.

If he's getting open, and he's the 3rd or 4th option on most pass plays, chances are he won't get many looks. It's up to the coaches, and Stafford, to make him the 1st or 2nd option on a few more plays. He's still a bit green, but I like what I see for the most part.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed he is 3rd -5th.

My Lombardi brain is telling me that he needs to game plan him in more. Just like Riddick. Fuller is doing his job against whoever it be a nickel CB or LB or S. Design a few plays where he is the hot read instead the guy clearing out. We surely know Tate and CJ are drawing coverage for that.

As I said in opening post. With the Bears game only film broke down for this article, it could be a anomaly?

I know Stafford has had less time than normal and the OL is horrid. Game plan to slow down the rush. He is getting more time than some state. I saw him hit or attempt over 5 passes of 20-30 range. He is getting time. That was also after running plays to slow the rush down.

If he's getting open, and he's the 3rd or 4th option on most pass plays, chances are he won't get many looks. It's up to the coaches, and Stafford, to make him the 1st or 2nd option on a few more plays. He's still a bit green, but I like what I see for the most part.

You mean like this? Damn good gummy bears today?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller really has one role....

Run the damn fly pattern and every once in awhile we will throw it to you to keep the safties from cheating on Calvin.

Otherwise the read progression goes something like this:
1. CJ
2. Tate
3. Ebron
4. Bush/Riddick
5. roary the fucking Lion
6. Fuller

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes 7 steps to run a fly pattern...by that time Staffords been sacked twice