• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Corey Fuller

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the old farts and their "fly" pattern. :suds:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ the old farts and their "fly" pattern. :suds:

I would have said, post route but after reading the hate threads I figured I better keep it simple.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller really has one role....

Run the damn fly pattern and every once in awhile we will throw it to you to keep the safties from cheating on Calvin.

Otherwise the read progression goes something like this:
1. CJ
2. Tate
3. Ebron
4. Bush/Riddick
5. roary the fucking Lion
6. Fuller

Are we talking about Stafford of old or almost new?
1. CJ
2. CJ
3. Tate
4. Check back on CJ
5. Bush/Riddick
6. Fuck it I am forcing to CJ

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Ebron is not 3rd.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about Stafford of old or almost new?
1. CJ
2. CJ
3. Tate
4. Check back on CJ
5. Bush/Riddick
6. Fuck it I am forcing to CJ

Well if you have a CJ you better damn well use him! If not these boards will light up saying he isn't throwing them to CJ enough! Sometimes you just can't win, it's as if the Lions are 4-8 and we just need to bitch.:whistle:

It's not easy being a Lions fan, when they do start to play well we turn on each other to get the hate out of our systems. It was better with Schwartz as a coach and the wide fucking 9, it kept us all line.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you have a CJ you better damn well use him! If not these boards will light up saying he isn't throwing them to CJ enough! Sometimes you just can't win, it's as if the Lions are 4-8 and we just need to bitch.:whistle:

It's not easy being a Lions fan, when they do start to play well we turn on each other to get the hate out of our systems. It was better with Schwartz as a coach and the wide fucking 9, it kept us all line.

I guess some see anything against trying to get better as bitching. So, it goes both ways JD.

The "almost new Stafford" which I guess you missed and only saw it as bitching, if you can look at me and say Stafford did not force to CJ last year. You will always see criticism as bitching. That was old Matt. This almost new Matt I speak of forced IMO one throw to CJ last week. You notice Matt's numbers? You notice CJ's numbers? Very good!! CJ will always get his.

When CJ got hurt, I said it may be a blessing in disguise. It made Matt find other options. It showed Thursday. He hit almost all of his options with at least one if not more passes. I also said after the game it was one Matt's best games I had seen.

To win in any sport you constantly try to get better. No matter what your record is. So, yes even after a win there is always something to critique from film. Some see it as bitching, I see it as trying to the best you can possibly become.
You have to expose mismatches, right? Well you start hitting other guys and it dictates a change in coverage or maybe not on CJ. I for one will not complain ever if CJ is not getting all the targets if Matt distributes to the right read.

Just remember JD, usually the ones that turn are guys that see everything perfect from a fans standpoint. Always, always something to improve on. :suds:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some see anything against trying to get better as bitching. So, it goes both ways JD.

The "almost new Stafford" which I guess you missed and only saw it as bitching, if you can look at me and say Stafford did not force to CJ last year. You will always see criticism as bitching. That was old Matt. This almost new Matt I speak of forced IMO one throw to CJ last week. You notice Matt's numbers? You notice CJ's numbers? Very good!! CJ will always get his.

When CJ got hurt, I said it may be a blessing in disguise. It made Matt find other options. It showed Thursday. He hit almost all of his options with at least one if not more passes. I also said after the game it was one Matt's best games I had seen.

To win in any sport you constantly try to get better. No matter what your record is. So, yes even after a win there is always something to critique from film. Some see it as bitching, I see it as trying to the best you can possibly become.
You have to expose mismatches, right? Well you start hitting other guys and it dictates a change in coverage or maybe not on CJ. I for one will not complain ever if CJ is not getting all the targets if Matt distributes to the right read.

Just remember JD, usually the ones that turn are guys that see everything perfect from a fans standpoint. Always, always something to improve on. :suds:

My comment probably came off as shitty but that wasn't what I was shooting for. I think your list was tongue in cheek for the most part.

I was pointing out that we find absurds in most everything. I have argued the same points both for and against CJ getting the ball to much or not enough.

As for Stafford the only stat that matters is 8-4. So if he throws for 5,000 or 3000 don't mean shit as long as the Lions win.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Stafford the only stat that matters is 8-4. So if he throws for 5,000 or 3000 don't mean shit as long as the Lions win.

I can agree 100%.
Well almost, I traded away Manning in a league Hershel style. Keeping Stafford. His numbers are down. I will take real world wins anyday though.

My point was, win or lose all three facets can always improve. Some here can not take that. It is being negative pointing it out. That stance gets as old as a Ebron debate.

No offense taken JD. I do not have read on you yet. Sorry for singling you out, when really it was a broad statement for many.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree 100%.
Well almost, I traded away Manning in a league Hershel style. Keeping Stafford. His numbers are down. I will take real world wins anyday though.

My point was, win or lose all three facets can always improve. Some here can not take that. It is being negative pointing it out. That stance gets as old as a Ebron debate.

No offense taken JD. I do not have read on you yet. Sorry for singling you out, when really it was a broad statement for many.
I take offense to people taking offense of fans taking offense. It's called in opinion......Unless ofcourse you are me in which case it becomes factual and reality.:suds:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: