• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper's rant

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chemistry & taking a NFL hit, also I hear he has to wear that bulky knee brace for the whole year and more than likely the remainder of his career:omg:

Yep, he will wear that brace the entire season. As for his entire career.. guess we will see. wonder if the knee brace will diminish his damn near 70% completion ratio. :whistle:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
Yep, he will wear that brace the entire season. As for his entire career.. guess we will see. wonder if the knee brace will diminish his damn near 70% completion ratio. :whistle:

In one year that is like a baseball player batting .500 in May, just not that impressive. Now if he is at 70% @ about year 3 or 4 then you can go there. The brace will hindered his mobility more than anything else

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y

In one year that is like a baseball player batting .500 in May, just not that impressive. Now if he is at 70% @ about year 3 or 4 then you can go there. The brace will hindered his mobility more than anything else

But havent people been SCREAMING he needs to learn to be a "Pocket Passer"? And maybe you should check out some of the video of him the past few weeks. Even with the brace he is more mobile and agile than half the QBs in the league currently. He played an entire year at Baylor with a brace.. .didnt slow his game down much then either. In fact, the year he wore the brace in college, his PASSING by completion percentage and rating actually IMPROVED. and even WITH the brace he rushed for 644 yards and 8 TDs.

So let me get this straight.. you actually WANT him to be forced to IMPROVE his passing game??

Nice try, not worried. Next... ding

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But havent people been SCREAMING he needs to learn to be a "Pocket Passer"? And maybe you should check out some of the video of him the past few weeks. Even with the brace he is more mobile and agile than half the QBs in the league currently. He played an entire year at Baylor with a brace.. .didnt slow his game down much then either. In fact, the year he wore the brace in college, his PASSING by completion percentage and rating actually IMPROVED. and even WITH the brace he rushed for 644 yards and 8 TDs.

So let me get this straight.. you actually WANT him to be forced to IMPROVE his passing game??

Nice try, not worried. Next... ding

Now we are comparing College to the NFL, and it ain't even the SEC. :laugh3: BTW shout out to Bama, ROLL TIDE!!:clap:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we are comparing College to the NFL, and it ain't even the SEC. :laugh3: BTW shout out to Bama, ROLL TIDE!!:clap:

Not comparing College directly. Just pointing out that if you were going to bet against him because of the brace, his history shows that would be a sucker bet you are likely to lose. He has shown that he can adapt before, so why shouldnt we expect with his work ethic that he will do it again??

I admit the Brace will slow him down as far as he likely wont be having any 70 yard TD runs this year. But if it forces him to work on his passing skills as it did in college... you really think thats a good thing for any one other than Skins fans??

Or is it your assertion that he Cant be an effective QB without being able to run??

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not comparing College directly. Just pointing out that if you were going to bet against him because of the brace, his history shows that would be a sucker bet you are likely to lose. He has shown that he can adapt before, so why shouldnt we expect with his work ethic that he will do it again??

I admit the Brace will slow him down as far as he likely wont be having any 70 yard TD runs this year. But if it forces him to work on his passing skills as it did in college... you really think thats a good thing for any one other than Skins fans??

Or is it your assertion that he Cant be an effective QB without being able to run??

I think the sky is the limit for the kid IF he can stay healthy and the Shanny' s don't expose him @ the risk if winning games. I am in record as saying he should be treated as Aaron Rodgers and Olay from the pocket no need for gadgets or designed runs unless it is the naked boot leg, or QB draw and let him scramble or run using his instincts when he see fit.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the sky is the limit for the kid IF he can stay healthy and the Shanny' s don't expose him @ the risk if winning games. I am in record as saying he should be treated as Aaron Rodgers and Olay from the pocket no need for gadgets or designed runs unless it is the naked boot leg, or QB draw and let him scramble or run using his instincts when he see fit.

Check the other thread as im off to bed

But I will leave you wit this. His injuries aside from the Seattle game all came from him trying to do too much. In most cases the designed runs, and read option stuff were the plays he got hit the least on. It was "normal" QB drops and scrambles that were his down fall. Hopefully HE learns to protect himself better when he does go freelance. He talks the good game now, but that is my only real worry. If RG3 learns to protect himself, Im not too worried about the playbook. Because the playbook isnt really what caused his injuries, there is a post wit the entire breakdown of all the hits he took. Im just to tired to look it up and link it.. .though Im sure you have seen it.

Peace out.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derailed this thread

thought that didn't happen here???:wtf2:

I learned on espn in the dying weeks.... anytime you see the "riddle me this" statement.... Topic is gonna be derailed.
:L

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking Riley Cooper. I think he makes around $400,000 a year. He gets a bump in the WR rotation due to Maclins injury and completely blows it. With some catches this year he could have parlayed that into maybe a 4 year 3 million dollar contract. But if he gets cut his career is OVER!

Heres the one thing I dont get about many white males. They say its a double standard that black people get to say it but white people cant. THats just RETARDED. Why do you care first of all that they get to say it and we cant? Next, if I came up to your wife and say, "Damn those jeans make your ass look incredible". Most of you would punch me in the mouth. What if I said, "I heard you tell your wife that just a week ago. Why do you get to say that to her but I cant?" See what Im saying. I have no issue with the fact, being a white male, that I cant say that word. There are just some things you cant say that others can. Fine with me.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking Riley Cooper. I think he makes around $400,000 a year. He gets a bump in the WR rotation due to Maclins injury and completely blows it. With some catches this year he could have parlayed that into maybe a 4 year 3 million dollar contract. But if he gets cut his career is OVER!

Heres the one thing I dont get about many white males. They say its a double standard that black people get to say it but white people cant. THats just RETARDED. Why do you care first of all that they get to say it and we cant? Next, if I came up to your wife and say, "Damn those jeans make your ass look incredible". Most of you would punch me in the mouth. What if I said, "I heard you tell your wife that just a week ago. Why do you get to say that to her but I cant?" See what Im saying. I have no issue with the fact, being a white male, that I cant say that word. There are just some things you cant say that others can. Fine with me.

Like I said man .... Im glad I didnt grow up like that. Football games at my house happen I get called everything from a ****a to an inbred pig fucker .... and that's in my own house.....
Not one of us take offense to it

You have a point though.... but it goes both ways ... you dont walk up to someone on the street and say any of it..... If you do you are looking to provoke a fight .... Thats the intention