• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooper Rush

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think moore has more value to the cowboys as a coach.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree. He won't stick around for that though. He would be a good scout team QB.
Maybe Dallas can sign him as a coach in order to keep him near the team in case of injury.
1. Dak
2. Rush "BackUp"
3. Moore "Coach"

Of course we all know Mara will throw the BS flag, and Dallas will be fined.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone assuming Moore is going to be a coach at some point as if it's a given? He wants to play Football and many a men have proven to be a "coach on the field" type and not had the other necessary abilities or perhaps the desire to coach. The guy I would think views himself as a Football player for at least the time being and probably makes an NFL roster as a #3 QB if we cut him. And we don't need him as a coach as the team stands today. The funny thing about coaching is you never know where it comes from. Who in the world saw Leon Lett as a coach when he was playing. He would have been one of the last guys I would have pegged to be a coach. The guy that helped Dak the most last year was Sanchez. We had Moore and Romo who both to me seem a million times smarter and more "coach like" than Sanchez, but Sanchez was the player "coaching" Dak.

I hope Rush beats out Moore because it would mean the team thinks he is better today already and will be better in the future, but I just don't see us keeping just Dak and Rush this quickly so I;'m still hoping we go 3 QBs for the beginning of the year. Maybe if Rush keeps it up for another two weeks that will change. It is amazing though how he has made the most of his opportunity so far. Both guys seem like great people to me so I'm kind of rooting for both - maybe rooting a little harder for Rush...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Dallas can sign him as a coach in order to keep him near the team in case of injury.
1. Dak
2. Rush "BackUp"
3. Moore "Coach"

Of course we all know Mara will throw the BS flag, and Dallas will be fined.

Yeah he could probably retire and stay around as a consultant.

My out of left field prediction (that I don't want to happen but the NFL is crazy so I could see it) is that Moore is gone, Kaep gets signed here, and then miraculously Zeke's suspension is reduced to 1 game. :evil:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he could probably retire and stay around as a consultant.

My out of left field prediction (that I don't want to happen but the NFL is crazy so I could see it) is that Moore is gone, Kaep gets signed here, and then miraculously Zeke's suspension is reduced to 1 game. :evil:

Well that will throw out the blackballed claim, since the only way Dallas signs Kaep is if Goodell has Jerry in a choke hold.

That said if it happens I'm punching you in the throat, for mentioning it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that will throw out the blackballed claim, since the only way Dallas signs Kaep is if Goodell has Jerry in a choke hold.

That said if it happens I'm punching you in the throat, for mentioning it.

I'll take him on the team if it gets rid of the suspension.