• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooley on what went wrong this year

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke Ihenacho Disputes Chris Cooley's Theory He Was Salty Over Josh Norman Getting His Number

Cmon. If you read Ihenacho's replies they sound pretty unemotional & make sense. I think that he is telling the truth. I posted previously that he acted like a baby. However - reading his replies it sounds like this story was totally exaggerated to make him look bad. Without proof this is very unprofessional on Cooley's part & kind of makes him look like a dick. Whatever happened to trying to verify rumors first (at least somewhat)?

We have no idea what happened and it's not like he was Ronnie Lott when he finally got his chance. All we do know is the guy he replaced was God awful terrible and should have never been the starter.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no idea what happened and it's not like he was Ronnie Lott when he finally got his chance. All we do know is the guy he replaced was God awful terrible and should have never been the starter.

That is totally correct. However - you don't just sling mud at some guy based totally on rumors. How about trying to confirm any of this or - I don't know - maybe actually talking to the player to shed some light on this. This type of reporting is just so unprofessional. I don't care if he sucked or not - it doesn't warrant these type of unsubstantiated reports.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The report on Nacho may actually be true. If so perhaps he can be viewed as a baby or loser, but Cooley comes out looking as bad or worse when he is basically just running w/ rumors (& no proof or sources).