• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cooley new Radio show with Czabe

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's going to be replacing Andy Pollin. Cooley taking over 980.

Much rather listen to Cooley and Czabe than Lavar and Dukes. Show is worthless.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like lavar but chad dukes is a fat useless POS his rant after the eagles massacre game notwithstanding.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dukes was on yesterday crowing about a rift between Shanahan and Griffin over Griffin tweeting that he was cleared to play. Dude is a moron.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't that it was dukes. it sounded like the fill in for lavar.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it was Dukes. Grant Paulsen is actually one of the better people on that station. He's who was filling in for Lavar yesterday.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it was Dukes. Grant Paulsen is actually one of the better people on that station. He's who was filling in for Lavar yesterday.
i wouldn't get upset about it. sports talk radio needs something to talk about and most of them throw out conspiracy theories that are just stupid. i don't consider sports talk radio hosts journalists. Also if lavar was on there during that segment you know chad wouldn't have said that shit either.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
106.7 had potential, but they play the anti-Skins angle way too hard. The Redskins have done plenty wrong to get on them about, but they just take it to a whole other level. I get that they have a rivalry with 980, particularly since Snyder owns 980, but the don't have to take the Skins are doomed and doing shit wrong angle on EVERY discussion.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not upset about it. I just think Dukes is an idiot. If his goal is to say stupid shit to spawn conversations... and that's how he wants to come off to the public... is as a moron. Well. then good job.

Lavar doesn't keep Dukes from saying stupid things. Sometimes Lavar says a lot of stupid things himself and eggs things on.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's going to be replacing Andy Pollin. Cooley taking over 980.

Much rather listen to Cooley and Czabe than Lavar and Dukes. Show is worthless.

Where did you see this, Warpath? I'd take Czabe over Andy 10 times out of 10, but I do like the rhythm that they have together. This would make me sad if it was full-time.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apachef4, it's all over twitter right now.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that Czabe is staying and will be paired with someone who has a player perspective. Feel bad for Andy Pollin but I wasn't particularly a fan of his. Chris Cooley has a good personality for Radio. I liked him when he would come on weekly on the other station.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never have been a fan of

thinking being negative makes you somehow smarter

i am all for debate and disagreement but when it becomes an obsession to be on the opposite side of every decision made then you have lost objectivity

most of you who know me from my posts over the years know i tend to look at the bright side of things

and sure that can make you wrong on things but it also can make you just as right too

look if i lived in the DC area i would hate the constant bashing . i wouldnt want a show of cheerleading either but a happy objective median would be great

perhaps cooley will bring this to the table :suds:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad Chad Dukes biggest fan can't chime in on this....

#get em get em

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thinking being negative makes you somehow smarter

i am all for debate and disagreement but when it becomes an obsession to be on the opposite side of every decision made then you have lost objectivity

most of you who know me from my posts over the years know i tend to look at the bright side of things

and sure that can make you wrong on things but it also can make you just as right too

look if i lived in the DC area i would hate the constant bashing . i wouldnt want a show of cheerleading either but a happy objective median would be great

perhaps cooley will bring this to the table :suds:
i want fair reporting living in this market as i do. i don't want 24/7 knob slobbing of the franchise but i want those guys to ask the difficult questions. otherwise its just fluff and we get that enough on NBC4 on the mike shanahan show and redskins report on TV.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want fair reporting living in this market as i do. i don't want 24/7 knob slobbing of the franchise but i want those guys to ask the difficult questions. otherwise its just fluff and we get that enough on NBC4 on the mike shanahan show and redskins report on TV.

asking tough questions ? fair not wanting pure fluff ? fair bashing every single move to make ratings or be the typical monday am GM ? unfair :suds:

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
asking tough questions ? fair not wanting pure fluff ? fair bashing every single move to make ratings or be the typical monday am GM ? unfair :suds:
i just want them to call the franchise to task when they screw up and not make excuses.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want accurate reporting. I don't need the spin of someone like Lavar or Dukes who have an agenda. Moreover, I can't stand Larry Michaels because he's a tool and could be objective if his life depended on it. Brian Mitchell, who I don't always agree with, says it like he sees it. Riggo brings his own personal take on things. I think Rick Tandler and John Keim do a good job of reporting the facts without too much sensationalism or homerism.