• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Jerry Jones, NFL Executive of the Year nominee...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the low point of our season, we lost at home by 7 points when we played our worst game all year.

sorry to break this to you partner, but this aint the same team. we are healthy on defense and we are running all over top rushing defenses. it will be lights out for your team if it has to play in seattle again.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Jimmy Johnson, my guess is that he is rooting against the Cowboys. Otherwise, people might start giving Jerry more credit for their championships.

I give Jerry credit this year for reportedly stepping back on some decision making. Might be reason for success.

As it was said many times. Until he stepped aside from that, they would not win. He does and they do. HMMM?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because your offense did jack and shit all game. Your defense did as much, as well. The only part of your game that looked better than JV was your special teams. You barely broke 200 yards off total offense. You had fewer than 10 first downs all game. RW's QB rating was almost his age. Murray ran all over your defense.

Blocking a punt and taking it for a TD was the only brights spot for your team that day.

So yeah, you got your asses kicked that day.

Philly kicked your AZZES worse... WTF happened there ?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the low point of our season, we lost at home by 7 points when we played our worst game all year.

sorry to break this to you partner, but this aint the same team. we are healthy on defense and we are running all over top rushing defenses. it will be lights out for your team if it has to play in seattle again.

Cowboys fans (at least the ones on ESPN and this site) have always been fixated on the Seahawks for some reason. I really don't understand it, but it explains why they're all so eager to claim they kicked Seattle's ass. And if they want to call a 7 point win an ass-kicking, they're free to do so. I'll give them credit for that win. But the only way these two teams meet is in the NFC championship game and neither team has made it there yet. I just hope their team and coach are as cocky as their fans are if this meeting does happen. If they end up playing again they shouldn't count on Maxwell and Wagner getting injured and missing most of the game or Seattle running that idiotic Percy Harvin based offense.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because your offense did jack and shit all game. Your defense did as much, as well. The only part of your game that looked better than JV was your special teams. You barely broke 200 yards off total offense. You had fewer than 10 first downs all game. RW's QB rating was almost his age. Murray ran all over your defense.

Blocking a punt and taking it for a TD was the only brights spot for your team that day.

So yeah, you got your asses kicked that day.

Last I heard, all 3 facets of a team count, no? Special teams, offense and defense... Good thing Dallas defense has regressed since we've played while the Hawks defense has gotten much, much better since then...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans always talk loud and boast about things,i recall some years ago here in Seattle a Texan came in to the local watering hole and was talking all this bs people just kinda ignored him and he did not like that and he started getting louder,little did he know the about 30 people there all knew each other since grade school for the most part and he was tossed on his sorry ass out the door,the idiot even said Texas is bigger than Alaska.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the Cowboys kicking the crap out of the Seahags earlier this season. I really enjoyed that game.
Since this is now bound to be a Seahawks thread, where everyone complains about every thread turning into one, I thought I'd quote the first post to mention the Seahawks for reference.

You're welcome

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up until two years ago I wasn't aware the Seahawks had fans. I mean I knew they were out there I'd just had never actually seen one. I do really like Russel Wilson and Lynch though. Plus they have done a pretty good job building that team. I always thought of Carroll as an idiot and losing his two top receivers may still cost them a repeat. However in a good organization you can overcome an idiot or two. Trust me on this, I'm as wise as a forest full of owls on this subject.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His son talked him into taking a lineman. If Jerry was left to his own devices he'd have Johnny Football right now and Dallas would be watching the playoffs on TV. But go ahead, please, crown him executive of the year...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans (at least the ones on ESPN and this site) have always been fixated on the Seahawks for some reason. I really don't understand it, but it explains why they're all so eager to claim they kicked Seattle's ass. And if they want to call a 7 point win an ass-kicking, they're free to do so. I'll give them credit for that win. But the only way these two teams meet is in the NFC championship game and neither team has made it there yet. I just hope their team and coach are as cocky as their fans are if this meeting does happen. If they end up playing again they shouldn't count on Maxwell and Wagner getting injured and missing most of the game or Seattle running that idiotic Percy Harvin based offense.

Actually we're more fixated on kicking the shit out of the Iggles... truth be told.

And any fan worth their salt had better be fixated on beating the Lions this Sunday. I could give a rats ass about the Seabags right now.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Otis. Enjoying the season much this year?

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy's fans have been bashing Jerry for years...

I'm as guilty of it as any Cowboys fan and a lot of it is deserved but some of it isn't.

He obviously loves the limelight and that's clearly his biggest problem.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won by 7 after needing a 3 and 20 miracle catch to do so.

Tonight I've seen the Cowboys win in Seattle described as "crushed," "curbstomped," and now "kicking the crap out of."

Clearly none of you know what those words mean. Congrats, Dallas is the team that came in and finally matched the Seahawks in terms of physicality for one game. Matched is the correct word. Again, you won by 1 score. Not everything's bigger in Texas; 7 points is 7 points.

It might have only been a 1 score game but to say the Cowboys didn't dominate Seattle all afternoon is absurd.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might have only been a 1 score game but to say the Cowboys didn't dominate Seattle all afternoon is absurd.
Seattle had the lead in that game 3 times. Giving up the lead to a team 3 times means you haven't dominated anyone all afternoon.

Jesus, people have really created their own reality about what happened that day.