• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Pats Fans

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not taking anything away from Brady but he is the luckiest qb I have ever seen before....
No one has won as many crucial games as him by other teams last minute mistakes...
And even though Seattle outplayed them the whole game, one of the dumbest calls in the world at the worst time gave them the game....
But they got the win and the Lombardi, so until someone can put them away, they are the champs at the moment.
Hopefully next year we can change that !!
Enjoy your win.......See ya next year !!!!!!!!!!:yo:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did lead the Patriots to 14 points in the 4th quarter against a team that hadn't allowed more than 6 points in the 4th.... So that's not luck....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did lead the Patriots to 14 points in the 4th quarter against a team that hadn't allowed more than 6 points in the 4th.... So that's not luck....

GB aside, they hadn't played many teams capable of scoring 7 points in a 4th quarter in about 6 or 7 games....

But it still wan't luck.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats still needed to make a defensive play regardless of whether it was the best offensive call or not. That's not luck.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was lucky is the last pass that set up the Seahawks to even make one of the worst play calls ever. I don't think the pats got lucky at all. It all evened out in the end.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not taking anything away from Brady but he is the luckiest qb I have ever seen before....
No one has won as many crucial games as him by other teams last minute mistakes...
And even though Seattle outplayed them the whole game, one of the dumbest calls in the world at the worst time gave them the game....
But they got the win and the Lombardi, so until someone can put them away, they are the champs at the moment.

Did you watch the same game? Outplayed them the whole game? Oh do tell.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks OS mighty nice of an AFC foe to give Kudos. We brought it back home , like your Ravens 2 years ago. Funny thing was some Seattle and Dallas guys were saying AFC too soft and Seattle was gonna kill them. It seems to me NE was more physical, knocking 2 of their guys out of game. Balt is still NE's nemeis in playoffs.

Brady has the most comebacks in playoff history and worst luck in last 2 Sb's to finally get lucky

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not taking anything away huh? :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. Losing back to back 14 point leads in the AFCCG hurts that bad? I wouldn't have guessed. Figured you would have gotten over it by now. Guess not. Kind of sucks to be you and FlukeO

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, Seattle lost Lane in the first quarter and Avril at the start of the 4th. The defense was a lot different without those guys out there. Simon was fucking terrible and there wasn't any kind of pass rush after Avril went down. Still, champions take advantage of other teams weaknesses and mistakes and that's what happened here.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Patriots dominated this game. The turnovers kept things a little more interesting but I was flat out impressed by Brady's play in this game. I thought if we are going to point to a game where they got a bit lucky it was more the Baltimore game but that is just part of it. In order to win the Super Bowl your team has to have a bit of luck mixed in with a lot of talent. Heck when Baltimore won the Super Bowl they had to have a 70 yard bomb go just over the finger tips of a safety to even stand a chance to make the Super Bowl. They should have lost but again it does require some luck. Same would be said if Seattle won in people would be talking about that ridiculous catch that set them up for the win. It shouldn't happen and rarely does in a game but sometimes things fall the right way.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats indeed. Regardless of how it ended the Pats made more plays the Seahawks. Seattle had chances on both sides to close this game out up 10 and didn't do it. Brady like the future HOF he is took full advantage. I think if these teams played 10 times theres a decent chance each team wins 5 times, maybe. Regardless the Pats were the better team yesterday. Congrats

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was lucky is the last pass that set up the Seahawks to even make one of the worst play calls ever. I don't think the pats got lucky at all. It all evened out in the end.

No question about that. All teams can use a little luck. But there were a lot of other plays where the Pats made the Pats and the Seahawks didn't.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Seattle lost Lane in the first quarter and Avril at the start of the 4th. The defense was a lot different without those guys out there. Simon was fucking terrible and there wasn't any kind of pass rush after Avril went down. Still, champions take advantage of other teams weaknesses and mistakes and that's what happened here.

All teams have weak links. The Seahawks picked on Arrington who was getting torched.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Luckiest," seriously? :L Tyree helmet catch? Manningham catch? SMH.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have weak links. The Seahawks picked on Arrington who was getting torched.

Point was we lost two huge pieces IN THAT GAME. Much different story to lose guys and have time to prepare for life without them than losing them in a game and having to adjust on the fly.

Lane going down was a huge break for your team. Simon was junk. Remember, Lane made an incredible stop during the play he broke his arm on. Pats were not going to get as many yards on him.

As I said, champions take advantage of those things so it is what it is.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to add my voice to the list. You guys have a h*ll of a team. Congrats!