• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Pats Fans

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am over the sting. But the sports shows are still blabbering about the call. It is what it is. The real story to the call was a great play by the Patriots DB's. The Seahawks had their chances. Normally a 10 point lead with that defense is enough. Not this time. Brady is Brady and very few people stop him.

Great post. Hey Seattle fans should still be proud. Great season u guys had.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post. Hey Seattle fans should still be proud. Great season u guys had.

I think most hawk fans are getting over it. My wife has finally become philosophical about the whole thing along with her nurse this morning. Its why we love football. You have to get there to have those moments and a young kid named Butler, made it his moment. Sounds like he got a new truck. Imagine the confidence he will gain from it?

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am over the sting. But the sports shows are still blabbering about the call. It is what it is. The real story to the call was a great play by the Patriots DB's. The Seahawks had their chances. Normally a 10 point lead with that defense is enough. Not this time. Brady is Brady and very few people stop him.

If that play converted everyone would be calling PC the new master of HC's. The Pats fans including myself would be like how does it happen to us again...A ball well defended ends up in a receivers hands that should not have been.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW best thread in the NFL forum currently. Respect to all.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not taking anything away from Brady but he is the luckiest qb I have ever seen before....
No one has won as many crucial games as him by other teams last minute mistakes...
And even though Seattle outplayed them the whole game, one of the dumbest calls in the world at the worst time gave them the game....
But they got the win and the Lombardi, so until someone can put them away, they are the champs at the moment.
Hopefully next year we can change that !!
Enjoy your win.......See ya next year !!!!!!!!!!:yo:

:pound:. The Pats will beat the crows again next year. Congrats my ass, you know where you can put your congrats

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:. The Pats will beat the crows again next year. Congrats my ass, you know where you can put your congrats

Ok, let me reword it this way....Congrats to the good Pats posters on here and for the bandwagon idiots, this....
141847_bdmoon.gif
141847_bdmoon.gif
141847_bdmoon.gif
Triple, just in case you're a little slow and didn't get the first one....:pound:

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS, your congrats reminded me of when OD apologized on the cfb forum for the way he behaved when the ducks got their asses beat. His apology was a friggin joke. Read it sometime

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS, your congrats reminded me of when OD apologized on the cfb forum for the way he behaved when the ducks got their asses beat. His apology was a friggin joke. Read it sometime

OS, That was a pretty good effort. You did pretty good - almost convincing! Thanks, buddy!!!!!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you stopped by for a little Boston hatred on your way there.....

Jealousy seeps to the surface......

It was a joke, I didn't know you was as sensitive as a pregnant woman , and not jealous at all....
We could and should have been there this year but then we do it without cheating so that does put us a disadvantage compared to Marsha and Billacheat, huh ? :spy:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke, I didn't know you was as sensitive as a pregnant woman , and not jealous at all....
We could and should have been there this year but then we do it without cheating so that does put us a disadvantage compared to Marsha and Billacheat, huh ? :spy:

john%2Bharbaugh%2BCOMPLAINING.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you are learning the "Ray Rice method" of sensitivity training?

WTF. Is Baltimore now the center of ethic behavior?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are learning the "Ray Rice method" of sensitivity training?

WTF. Is Baltimore now the center of ethic behavior?

:hurt:....Ethics from a Pats fan, hilarious.....

I see BB is already scouting players that fit his system for next year...

Adam_Sandler_in_The_Longest_Yard_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever had a "Ray Rice Cocktail" just one will Knock you out!

Wooooo, that was brilliant, for an 8 year old !!
You know if you'd think twice ,you'd be the smartest person in your family....:stephena: