• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely Non-FF Thoughts

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how he quite literally was a saint on and off the field in college...his charitable work in Lincoln was the talk of the town, and continues to this day...and was pretty much a model citizen in Miami, LA, and now in TB. Its almost as if Detroit is just a place where bad shit happens
Losing wears on you I suppose. He did get called for some garbage though. Like his hit on cutler

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been quiet because I’m nervous about the game. Hope the game ends well for me today!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so much for that, bummer Trudem
I’m beyond frustrated. I was annoyed with the officiating because they let shit go left and right. How can they all the sudden throw a flag after they met all the other shit go? Zero debate that King held him. It was clear as day but that crap happened the entire game. I don’t understand deciding to impact the game at that moment.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King was just awful all game long. the penalty was the last straw.
Before the big play at the end of the half, I was telling my friends that everyone expects the sideline throw and this would be a great time to take a shot. I never imagined King would just let Miller waltz right by his garbage ass. He can’t be gone fast enough.

With that said, so many changes this off-season for the Packers. I honestly don’t know what to expect.

I know this sounds cliche but I don’t think the better team win but that doesn’t matter.

Go Chiefs

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that said, so many changes this off-season for the Packers. I honestly don’t know what to expect.
I find the whispers of Rodgers walking out the door to be the most fascinating.

And with Stafford, Watson, Rivers, Brees, maybe Big Ben...nothing seems out of the question anymore

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch over Butler baffles me

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler is deserving, no doubts, no idea what the deal is with him not getting in. But can't argue Lynch either. Sucks they only took one
I agree Lynch is deserving but the order is my beef.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I have a good week of work, I usually "treat" myself to some Chick Fil A or a Pub Sub for lunch
(side note, if you haven't had a sub sandwich from Publix grocery stores yet, they're pretty damn good)

today when I ordered my CFA, I just ordered the sandwich and forgot to make it a combo. The guy taking my order as he walked alongside my car couldn't get his handheld to credit my card and enter the correct order.

Before I could say don't worry about it, he just gave me the correct order for free......when it was my mistake.

Nicest fucking fast food joint in history, I was already CFA >> Popeyes > Wendys, now its like CFA >>>>>>>>Popeyes>Wendys

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I have a good week of work, I usually "treat" myself to some Chick Fil A or a Pub Sub for lunch
(side note, if you haven't had a sub sandwich from Publix grocery stores yet, they're pretty damn good)

today when I ordered my CFA, I just ordered the sandwich and forgot to make it a combo. The guy taking my order as he walked alongside my car couldn't get his handheld to credit my card and enter the correct order.

Before I could say don't worry about it, he just gave me the correct order for free......when it was my mistake.

Nicest fucking fast food joint in history, I was already CFA >> Popeyes > Wendys, now its like CFA >>>>>>>>Popeyes>Wendys
I don’t like some of the owners views but you cannot argue their customer service or quality.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like some of the owners views but you cannot argue their customer service or quality.

Yup, no room for hate in my heart, but can't argue with a great chicken sandwich, that spicy deluxe dipped in buffalo sauce is magnificent

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assign 0 to everything, sign him to ten year contract, edit player, then ramp everything up to 99
It’s meant for players not ratings lol

here is mine:
DB Frankenstein:
Size: Kam Chancellor
Speed: Darrell Green
Power: Sean Taylor (Jack Tatum close second)
Instincts: Charles Woodson
Toughness: Ronnie Lott
Range: Ed Reed