• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders off season thread 2023

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Cambridge literally just added to the definition on October 27, 2022, to appease the alphabet crowd. I believe you can define woman and it doesn’t include transgender women. Would you sleep with a transgender woman and consider it the same as a real woman?

2- You need to look at your stats again. 1.6% identify as such but what is more alarming is 5% under 30 do.

It is almost like there is grooming going on.

3- 2.76 million people illegally crossed into the US in 2022. That is 52 thousand per week. That is literally 7.5 thousand per day

That makes you 0-2 on the facts.

4- Nope. I just quoted actual teachers from there. The numbers speak for themselves with the increase in trans students and the fact schools now want to hide these things from parents.

5- I don’t have a problem with drag queens or even drag shows. They can be funny. The problem is the oversexualization of children. Yes, we as a society need to protect children. Do you think it is in the best interest of children to go watch drag?

6- See, I don’t support legislating that either. I am also not for the sponsorship of the government doing it. That is what is going on in the libraries. You obviously don’t support freedom because you don’t think I should be able to have a differing opinion without screaming, crying, and going on your temper tantrums. I hope you have more control when you disagree with your kids.

So in your snowflake rant, you misquoted statistics and misrepresented my point of view. You can carry on.
He is the ultimate in lazy . He knows exactly where my sources came from or he could easily Google it

. He took the time to find the Cambridge dictionary and it’s supposed definitions for a woman

if you think it’s ok to take children to the sexualized drag queen show then you are the issue . I am just as much against them going to a sex show by straight people . It’s too early in life for that and ANY damn parent should know that

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the lgehdtv crowd is getting out of hand. They don’t need to be introducing this shit to our young innocent children. That’s more than likely what’s wrong with chillerdud it’s been indoctrinated by the school system

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the Borg came out to defend one another, and nobody is surprised.

Birds of a feather, no matter how deluded tthey may be, stick together.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep…delusional.

If it has at birth, it is a male. When it becomes an adult, it is a man.

If it has a vagina at birth, it is a female. When it grows up, it is a woman.

Gender exists on a spectrum. You have masculine and feminine men. You have masculine and feminine women. They are all still men or women.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you sleep better at night

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned about where this was going to go and decided to refrain from engaging in what is essentially an attempt to debate politics.
So, I will attempt to do this one last time and ask @dad to clarify a point for me.

I re-read the entire thread and was especially interested in finding the post where you defined "woke" (not "wokeism" [sic]) and could not find it. If you are so inclined would you either repost that or offer which numbered post it can be found? Thanks!

I'm having an extremely difficult time finding any other definition for that word when used as either a verb or an adjective in any language throughout the world and/or in any tongue. Again, if we can stay on the point that would be great.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned about where this was going to go and decided to refrain from engaging in what is essentially an attempt to debate politics.
So, I will attempt to do this one last time and ask @dad to clarify a point for me.

I re-read the entire thread and was especially interested in finding the post where you defined "woke" (not "wokeism" [sic]) and could not find it. If you are so inclined would you either repost that or offer which numbered post it can be found? Thanks!

I'm having an extremely difficult time finding any other definition for that word when used as either a verb or an adjective in any language throughout the world and/or in any tongue. Again, if we can stay on the point that would be great.

I have avoided this conversation because the definition is in the dictionary; however, I am sure you would agree that the left and right use the words completely differently. That is probably why Dad says the dictionary has a left slant because it obviously does in this situation.

The word woke used to simply be the past tense of wake…until politics got injected and the left’s meaning was adopted.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have avoided this conversation because the definition is in the dictionary; however, I am sure you would agree that the left and right use the words completely differently. That is probably why Dad says the dictionary has a left slant because it obviously does in this situation.

The word woke used to simply be the past tense of wake…until politics got injected and the left’s meaning was adopted.
One of the first things that I pointed out as this conversation began was its political use which was NOT in question. One poster used "woke" incorrectly and I simply wrote that his use wasn't the correct use of that word. After that, all of the other BS ensued... 100% of which was political. It is instructive to note that woke used in a historical sense had zero political connection beyond personal safety as @Brock pointed out. I remember using that in the everyday language of my youth.

I'm pretty sure that @dad used "wokeism" [sic] which is a BS political term unlike "woke." which simply means or refers to being aware/ not asleep.

"Awoke is the past tense of "awake", while "woke is the past tense of "wake". Both words refer to the state of not being asleep. The difference between the two is that the word “awoke” is intransitive, meaning it does not take an object. On the other hand, the word “woke” can be both intransitive and transitive.

As a refresher here's what @Brock posted... Read the first two lines)

Woke was originally used by BLACK people to warn against traveling to deadly areas of the country, that were unfriendly to us. Before departure, we would tell one another 'stay woke'. This meaning, watch out for the killer racists (notice I didn't say white people). It was then morphed by liberals, into the general awareness of injustice in this country. The right wing, racist, liars on FAUX news then appropriated it into something negative to describe everything liberal they disagree with. How ironic that the very people it was used to describe in the first place are the ones who now think they get to determine it's meaning. Guess what tho? You don't! You didn't create it. You don't get to define it or have 'your' definition of it. Its just another lie, half-truth and spin emanating from the stench-filled, shitpile of lies and fake news the right farts out on a daily basis....

FOX NEWS (Tucker & friends texts) : 'We're lying to you'

RIGHT WING MORONS (skinsdad): 'No, you're not'

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the first things that I pointed out as this conversation began was its political use which was NOT in question. One poster used "woke" incorrectly and I simply wrote that his use wasn't the correct use of that word. After that, all of the other BS ensued... 100% of which was political. It is instructive to note that woke used in a historical sense had zero political connection beyond personal safety as @Brock pointed out. I remember using that in the everyday language of my youth.

I'm pretty sure that @dad used "wokeism" [sic] which is a BS political term unlike "woke." which simply means or refers to being aware/ not asleep.

"Awoke is the past tense of "awake", while "woke is the past tense of "wake". Both words refer to the state of not being asleep. The difference between the two is that the word “awoke” is intransitive, meaning it does not take an object. On the other hand, the word “woke” can be both intransitive and transitive.

As a refresher here's what @Brock posted... Read the first two lines)
That is a perfect explanation but the only way it hits the dictionary defined like that is from woke ass liberals. :laugh3:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this has already been posted, but the Skins are shopping Dyami.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to work out but Howell will not cost one million dollars until 2025.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is RG3 either loved or hated and nothing in between. The kid didn't work out, but he's not Dan Snyder