• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders off season thread 2023

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Kiper's Mock draft on ESPN and it wasn't good from the perspective of "it could happen". All the LTs and CBs were gone. He had us taking the MS ST CB. That would not be good. If all the LTs and the top 3 CBs are gone...do we take Wright or Meyer? We can get the best RT or best TE in the draft if the top 3 LTs and top 3 CBs are gone.

I will tell you this, as a Vols fan, Wright is legit. Pure RT who means business. He is never injured and is tough as nails. Best RT in the draft.

Question is...do we grab him and move Wylie to LG?

I saw it too. TE could happen at #16 if Kipers mock is true. Forbes is super-fast

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes we grab him but no we dont move wylie to LG , we draft a LG and recently i have been looking at dalton kincaid for TE . has kelcy written all over him
So Wylie at rg then? Wright is a pure rt.

Where would cosmi go?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it too. TE could happen at #16 if Kipers mock is true. Forbes is super-fast
You dont take the 4th best corner at 16.

To me, that us a reach. It is possible Rivera has Forbes as the best or 2nd best cb.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont take the 4th best corner at 16.

To me, that us a reach. It is possible Rivera has Forbes as the best or 2nd best cb.

It depends on how good the cornerback class is. There are entire first rounds where QB is not taken. Same theory would apply. This means that The fourth best corner in a class could be better than the best OT.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on how good the cornerback class is. There are entire first rounds where QB is not taken. Same theory would apply. This means that The fourth best corner in a class could be better than the best OT.
Could be.

There again, like sty, I don't trust Rivera.

I think he is going to lean toward defense th3 majority of the time.

We should not overreach for OLine, but if we go into the season with the current OLine as it is, I believe howell is in trouble.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I stonewall you when you can’t beat facts

No, you deflect because you have little to contribute .

You wont post your source because you dont have one, or you know your source is straight trash.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you deflect because you have little to contribute .

You wont post your source because you dont have one, or you know your source is straight trash.
I told you all point fucking blank it was a right wing source .point fucking blank and I gave you 2 different definitions . Pull your lazy finger out of your ass and Google it for yourself and stop having me spoon feed you the easy shit just so you can bash t site and not the words.

I showed you all 2 different definitions and whether you think my source is straight trash or not there are 150 mil plus who agree with those definitions so they are valued whether you agree with it or not and by the way there are about 150 mil plus who think the one printed in the dictionary is just fine

and it doesn’t matter what you think the real definition is you aren’t trying to convince yourself of it , you are trying to convince me and based on your past history good luck with that

we are just going to have to agree to disagree

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you all point fucking blank it was a right wing source .point fucking blank and I gave you 2 different definitions . Pull your lazy finger out of your ass and Google it for yourself and stop having me spoon feed you the easy shit just so you can bash t site and not the words.

I showed you all 2 different definitions and whether you think my source is straight trash or not there are 150 mil plus who agree with those definitions so they are valued whether you agree with it or not and by the way there are about 150 mil plus who think the one printed in the dictionary is just fine

and it doesn’t matter what you think the real definition is you aren’t trying to convince yourself of it , you are trying to convince me and based on your past history good luck with that

we are just going to have to agree to disagree

I have one for them…Webster Dictionary

Woman- an adult female person

female- of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

female- of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs
Exactly but the wokeness says there is more

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh goody, let’s play this game!

Here’s part of the Cambridge Dictioary definition:

an adult who lives and identifies as female though they may have been said to have a different sex at birth:

Now plenty of non-Christians who call themselves Christians got their panties in a bunch because of this more inclusive definition, but that goes wothout saying:

Right wingers have always been scared of things they dont understand.

Its what you all do.

Snowflake is the appropriate term for rightwingers, Rowdy. Tissue paper skin. Always looking for an enemy that doesnt exist. No compassion for people who are different than “you” are.

Look at how skinsdad wont release his straight trash source, dropping f-bombs because he got called out.

Snowflakes.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to explain how I am delusional. I can define a woman.

So you are saying there are not transgender people making actual women feel uncomfortable in locker rooms?

There are literally thousands of people coming across the southern border every week.

You don’t believe there are any groomer teachers out there? Seriously, go on YouTube or TikTok.

Drag queen story hour has what purpose?

I am well aware of decisions families make. Maybe you will learn when you grow up and have children. Actually society cann save children by not letting children make life-altering decisions. I am not trying to control anybody. It is your group that wants to control speech. So your marginalized groups don’t want me to call them by a certain pronoun? You seriously see people melting down all the time by this…that meltdown is why they are referred to as snowflakes. No…I am not the problem. I simply tell the truth.

1. So can I. So can Cambridge. So can everybody.

2. No, there are not. .4% of the entire US Population of 331 million identify as trans. Right wingers make up problems and then make up solutions to their made up problems. If you use tik tok or Youtube as a source - which you do - then you’re obviously not that bright.

3. No there are not literally thousands of people across the border every week. The population crossing any border ebbs and flows, and has for a millennium. It isnt rocket science, except apparently for fearful rightwingers who dont know better.

4. There are probably the same amount of groomer military personnel, groomer nutjob rightwing whackos, groomer groomers, groomer police officers, groomer politicians, and groomer fake ass christians as there are groomer teachers. Your profession is probably as filled with groomers as whatever the hell skinsdad does. One thing is for sure: you like to gawk at libs of tik tok and take that trash site as a legit source.

5. If you dont see a purpose for drag queen story hour, then dont fucking go. Its really that simple. Small government, “freedom” my ass. “You” people are the most uptight, repressed crybabies that ever existed. Drag queens are fucking awesome.

6. I have kids thank you very much, so there goes that point. Though we’ve never actually attended a drag queen story hour, I sure as shit wouldnt pass legislation that doesnt allow your kids to attend a gun show, or tractor pull, or rally for white nationalism, because even though those arent things I am
Interested in or understand, I’m an actual freedom loving american instead of a closeted closeminded non-christian snowflake.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goody, let’s play this game!

Here’s part of the Cambridge Dictioary definition:

an adult who lives and identifies as female though they may have been said to have a different sex at birth:

Now plenty of non-Christians who call themselves Christians got their panties in a bunch because of this more inclusive definition, but that goes wothout saying:

Right wingers have always been scared of things they dont understand.

Its what you all do.

Snowflake is the appropriate term for rightwingers, Rowdy. Tissue paper skin. Always looking for an enemy that doesnt exist. No compassion for people who are different than “you” are.

Look at how skinsdad wont release his straight trash source, dropping f-bombs because he got called out.

Snowflakes.

This goes along with what Dad was saying about some definitions and the leanings of the left. Cambridge expanded the definition on October 27, 2022, to appease the alphabet mob. A woman is a woman and always has been.

This crap about inclusivity now is trying to change reality. You and I both know what a woman is and it has nothing to do with feelings.

We all understand this stuff. The left won’t admit it is crap.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. So can I. So can Cambridge. So can everybody.

2. No, there are not. .4% of the entire US Population of 331 million identify as trans. Right wingers make up problems and then make up solutions to their made up problems. If you use tik tok or Youtube as a source - which you do - then you’re obviously not that bright.

3. No there are not literally thousands of people across the border every week. The population crossing any border ebbs and flows, and has for a millennium. It isnt rocket science, except apparently for fearful rightwingers who dont know better.

4. There are probably the same amount of groomer military personnel, groomer nutjob rightwing whackos, groomer groomers, groomer police officers, groomer politicians, and groomer fake ass christians as there are groomer teachers. Your profession is probably as filled with groomers as whatever the hell skinsdad does. One thing is for sure: you like to gawk at libs of tik tok and take that trash site as a legit source.

5. If you dont see a purpose for drag queen story hour, then dont fucking go. Its really that simple. Small government, “freedom” my ass. “You” people are the most uptight, repressed crybabies that ever existed. Drag queens are fucking awesome.

6. I have kids thank you very much, so there goes that point. Though we’ve never actually attended a drag queen story hour, I sure as shit wouldnt pass legislation that doesnt allow your kids to attend a gun show, or tractor pull, or rally for white nationalism, because even though those arent things I am
Interested in or understand, I’m an actual freedom loving american instead of a closeted closeminded non-christian snowflake.

1- Cambridge literally just added to the definition on October 27, 2022, to appease the alphabet crowd. I believe you can define woman and it doesn’t include transgender women. Would you sleep with a transgender woman and consider it the same as a real woman?

2- You need to look at your stats again. 1.6% identify as such but what is more alarming is 5% under 30 do.

It is almost like there is grooming going on.

3- 2.76 million people illegally crossed into the US in 2022. That is 52 thousand per week. That is literally 7.5 thousand per day

That makes you 0-2 on the facts.

4- Nope. I just quoted actual teachers from there. The numbers speak for themselves with the increase in trans students and the fact schools now want to hide these things from parents.

5- I don’t have a problem with drag queens or even drag shows. They can be funny. The problem is the oversexualization of children. Yes, we as a society need to protect children. Do you think it is in the best interest of children to go watch drag?

6- See, I don’t support legislating that either. I am also not for the sponsorship of the government doing it. That is what is going on in the libraries. You obviously don’t support freedom because you don’t think I should be able to have a differing opinion without screaming, crying, and going on your temper tantrums. I hope you have more control when you disagree with your kids.

So in your snowflake rant, you misquoted statistics and misrepresented my point of view. You can carry on.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can sleep with a transgender woman but it is obviously not like sleeping with a biological woman. You are biologically the same. If you want something like sleeping with a woman than you need transsexuals'.

JMO but what you do when you are an adult is your business but teaching young kids this stuff is detrimental to mental health. They are just too young to make those kind of life decisions. What we don't need to do is call each other names or try to make others feel their values are better than ours. This country was founded on freedom of speech and we all believer in freedom of thought.

Back to football.

It is no different than football, some folks on here have a pretty good understanding of the game and some not so much. I'll let you figure who is who. :D