• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

commanders off season thread 2023

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply not true.

Just because one group of people is delusional, it doesnt mean they need to be accomodated.

Hell, rightwingers would like nothing better than to legislate people who they think are delusional right out of existence.

You people think “those people” shouldnt exists.

Words mean one thing, and their meaning is not connected to the idiotic ways that stupid people interpret them.
There are just as many right wingers as there is left wingers. There are numerous words that have multiple meanings depending on usage

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know where to put this or if its already known, but I just read Cam Sims is a Vegas Raider now. I liked him n all, but this isn't a shock or even a loss imo. Good luck, brah n here's to hoping you get some action with the Raiders.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply not true.

Just because one group of people is delusional, it doesnt mean they need to be accomodated.

Hell, rightwingers would like nothing better than to legislate people who they think are delusional right out of existence.

You people think “those people” shouldnt exists.

Words mean one thing, and their meaning is not connected to the idiotic ways that stupid people interpret them.

Who does he right want to make nonexistent?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know where to put this or if it’s already known, but I just read Cam Sims is a Vegas Raider now. I liked him n all, but this isn't a shock or even a loss imo. Good luck, brah n here's to hoping you get some action with the Raiders.

Very good ST and underused and appreciated WR.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know where to put this or if its already known, but I just read Cam Sims is a Vegas Raider now. I liked him n all, but this isn't a shock or even a loss imo. Good luck, brah n here's to hoping you get some action with the Raiders.
BMitch was kind of laughing at all the fans that called in and said how much he meant to the team. One fan called in and said "he was misused in Washington and BMitch said "then why did he follow the coach that misused him." 57 career catches.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Kiper's Mock draft on ESPN and it wasn't good from the perspective of "it could happen". All the LTs and CBs were gone. He had us taking the MS ST CB. That would not be good. If all the LTs and the top 3 CBs are gone...do we take Wright or Meyer? We can get the best RT or best TE in the draft if the top 3 LTs and top 3 CBs are gone.

I will tell you this, as a Vols fan, Wright is legit. Pure RT who means business. He is never injured and is tough as nails. Best RT in the draft.

Question is...do we grab him and move Wylie to LG?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Kiper's Mock draft on ESPN and it wasn't good from the perspective of "it could happen". All the LTs and CBs were gone. He had us taking the MS ST CB. That would not be good. If all the LTs and the top 3 CBs are gone...do we take Wright or Meyer? We can get the best RT or best TE in the draft if the top 3 LTs and top 3 CBs are gone.

I will tell you this, as a Vols fan, Wright is legit. Pure RT who means business. He is never injured and is tough as nails. Best RT in the draft.

Mayer or trade down no to Wright

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who wrote the other definition , a closet Marxist

You know, you like to insult people as much as you claim other people do.

The difference is you dont own it.

After all, denial isnt just a river in egypt.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any group that they dont understand or can scapegoat.

We understand all the groups. We just don’t play pretend. We also don’t believe in letting children make life-altering choices that they will live to regret. As adults, do whatever you want but don’t ask us to change our opinions of your choices, actions, and delusions. We don’t care that you exist.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We understand all the groups. We just don’t play pretend. We also don’t believe in letting children make life-altering choices that they will live to regret. As adults, do whatever you want but don’t ask us to change our opinions of your choices, actions, and delusions. We don’t care that you exist.

I’m pretty sure this is the opposite of Jesus’s teachings.

Well done.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good ST and underused and appreciated WR.
Yeah, I can't say you're wrong n he just might do some things in Vegas. He did have some moments a couple season's back when Alex was QB. Plus it's hard to hate on any player who starts out as undrafted n manages to make a team. I wish him the best n if he does manage to make a mark with the Raiders. I look forward to the "I told you so." posts that will be sure to follow we Skins fans have been known to post.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“You” are delusional. “You” dont even understand your own groups. “You” play pretend about absolutely everything. “You” live in the pretend. “Your” whole life is pretend: trannies in the bathrooms! Mexicans pouring through the southern border! Activist groomer teachers turning everyone gay! And worst of all - DRAG QUEEN READ ALOUDS!!! AT LIBRARIES, OF ALL PLACES!!

You dont know anything at all about decisions families make for their children. “You” aren’t saving anybody, “you’re” imposing your own ideology on others. “You” are snowflakes.”You” even misinterpret what any marginalized group wants. You think it’s an imposition on your life. “You” are the problem.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure this is the opposite of Jesus’s teachings.

Well done.

Feel free to say how this is against Jesus’ teachings. We don’t hate people in these groups. We just refuse to lie to them to make them feel good. It does no benefit to anybody to pretend a man is a woman or a woman a man. As a matter of fact, it hurts women and it hurts society.

Maybe you can tell me what a woman is.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You” are delusional. “You” dont even understand your own groups. “You” play pretend about absolutely everything. “You” live in the pretend. “Your” whole life is pretend: trannies in the bathrooms! Mexicans pouring through the southern border! Activist groomer teachers turning everyone gay! And worst of all - DRAG QUEEN READ ALOUDS!!! AT LIBRARIES, OF ALL PLACES!!

You dont know anything at all about decisions families make for their children. “You” aren’t saving anybody, “you’re” imposing your own ideology on others. “You” are snowflakes.”You” even misinterpret what any marginalized group wants. You think it’s an imposition on your life. “You” are the problem.

Feel free to explain how I am delusional. I can define a woman.

So you are saying there are not transgender people making actual women feel uncomfortable in locker rooms?

There are literally thousands of people coming across the southern border every week.

You don’t believe there are any groomer teachers out there? Seriously, go on YouTube or TikTok.

Drag queen story hour has what purpose?

I am well aware of decisions families make. Maybe you will learn when you grow up and have children. Actually society cann save children by not letting children make life-altering decisions. I am not trying to control anybody. It is your group that wants to control speech. So your marginalized groups don’t want me to call them by a certain pronoun? You seriously see people melting down all the time by this…that meltdown is why they are referred to as snowflakes. No…I am not the problem. I simply tell the truth.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snowflake, another word that has two definitions like woke does obviously. It’s actually hilarious to hear a snowflake actually call a conservative that. Lol

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad that poster brought up woke to destroy another thread as he made a stupid post regarding QBs and their winning percentage. Now I read the name Jesus in a football thread?

Just talk football.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, you like to insult people as much as you claim other people do.

The difference is you dont own it.

After all, denial isnt just a river in egypt.
deflection

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes we grab him but no we dont move wylie to LG , we draft a LG and recently i have been looking at dalton kincaid for TE . has kelcy written all over him