• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. So you are expecting a total crash and burn season from Wentz this year?
You love to put words into peoples mouths don’t you ? Nowhere did he say anything remotely resembling that

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is the problem. Why will anything change until the fans stop the money flow to Snyder? Attendance should continue to plummet regardless if we win or not until Snyder is gone. I do not think you are understanding that point. You claim to disapprove of Snyder yet you keep saying "the fans will come back if we win". What are you advocating? Do you want to win and continue to keep Snyder in charge? Things have to hit rock bottom before real change will occur. We need attendance to drop to nothing so he is FORCED out We shouldn't be praying for the fans to come back. I want the fans to disappear to be honest.

Are we supposed to ignore what is going on in Congress and ignore the disaster on the field over the past 20+ years? Winning doesn't solve everything.

Yes, as a fan I want to win. Alot of fans hate their owners that doesn't mean they route against their team. How many Cowboys fans want Jerry Jones out? Probably all of them but they still route for the Cowboys. The attendance will not drop to nothing, that is crazy statement.

IMO winning will bring fans to the stadium.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You love to put words into peoples mouths don’t you ? Nowhere did he say anything remotely resembling that

I just asked him a simple question. What do you think Wentz will do this year?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Dean what you have to ask yourself is why did the Philadelphia eagles think Jalen hurts was a better option and then by the same token why did they think Matt Ryan was a better option for the Colts

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, as a fan I want to win. Alot of fans hate their owners that doesn't mean they route against their team. How many Cowboys fans want Jerry Jones out? Probably all of them but they still route for the Cowboys. The attendance will not drop to nothing, that is crazy statement.

IMO winning will bring fans to the stadium.
Jones isn't guilty of robbing other owners or trying to pimp out his cheerleaders. Jones is a moron...that isn't against the law.

Snyder is the ONLY owner in the history of pro sports to be investigated by Congress for 2 separate issues at the same time.

If we as the fans had more brains, yes, we would force the NFL to take action. We are not the smartest fan base by a long shot. Snyder laughs at us because we dance like trained monkeys. Hopefully, Congress proves that Snyder was cooking the books and he gets tossed out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones isn't guilty of robbing other owners or trying to pimp out his cheerleaders. Jones is a moron...that isn't against the law.

Snyder is the ONLY owner in the history of pro sports to be investigated by Congress for 2 separate issues at the same time.

If we as the fans had more brains, yes, we would force the NFL to take action. We are not the smartest fan base by a long shot. Snyder laughs at us because we dance like trained monkeys. Hopefully, Congress proves that Snyder was cooking the books and he gets tossed out.

I will have no problem with Snyder being out. Do you think there is a good chance that this will be the last straw for Snyder?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Dean what you have to ask yourself is why did the Philadelphia eagles think Jalen hurts was a better option and then by the same token why did they think Matt Ryan was a better option for the Colts

Well Ryan wasn't available when the Colts traded Wentz. Sure Ryan is a vet QB who could win, but has no upside for the future. Sure they could get into the playoffs but will they win? I dont think so. Ryan is on his last leg, if the Colts think they can win the Super Bowl right now with Ryan so be it but I think its a fantasy. There is not future with Ryan. He may have two season left.

They gave Hurts alot of weapons to work with. Drafting WR's back to back in the first round and now adding Brown. I think the jury is still out on him. If he has a bad year they will be looking for a QB. IS Hurts their future?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ryan wasn't available when the Colts traded Wentz. Sure Ryan is a vet QB who could win, but has no upside for the future. Sure they could get into the playoffs but will they win? I dont think so. Ryan is on his last leg, if the Colts think they can win the Super Bowl right now with Ryan so be it but I think its a fantasy. There is not future with Ryan. He may have two season left.

They gave Hurts alot of weapons to work with. Drafting WR's back to back in the first round and now adding Brown. I think the jury is still out on him. If he has a bad year they will be looking for a QB. IS Hurts their future?
The colts thought anyone available Was better than wince and those same weapons could’ve been given to wince instead of hurts

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The colts thought anyone available Was better than wince and those same weapons could’ve been given to wince instead of hurts

True, but I dont understand why Wentz cant play well here. Its totally impossible for him to have a good season b/c the Colts or Eagles didn't want him.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. So you are expecting a total crash and burn season from Wentz this year?
Not a total crash and burn, but I'm not going to post a prediction because truth hurts and I actually like this board. You can say that I've learned if that suits you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I dont understand why Wentz cant play well here. Its totally impossible for him to have a good season b/c the Colts or Eagles didn't want him.
KC had plenty of good seasons here and you wanted him gone . He supposedly had a good season last year Dean and look what happened

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a good question to ask yourself Dean is what did Philly and Indy know that we don't know? Another question is why was WSH the only call the Colts got?

My last question is why have owners, coaches, and players come out against him publically? These are the questions I have tried to answer and I have no answer. If you look at the big picture and eliminate simple answers such as the owner having a meltdown or the fans hated him, there is and SHOULD be a very legitimate concern.

Can Wentz win here, yes, he can. Could any number of QBs win here, yes, they can. You oversimply things with this team.

Just because Wentz is better than TH doesn't automatically propel us into the playoff conversation.
Just because we have an easier schedule doesn't mean we make the playoffs.
Just because we might make the playoffs doesn't mean fans will return and that we have course corrected the entire organization.

It is ok to be positive, but it is not ok to be naive.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ we are a Defenseive team Can Wentz score 7 to 10 points more in a game then Hienike can Wentz Score more Points in the redzone that's the question who gives a rat ass how eagles and Colts feel about Commanders Wentz

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is a top top 10 qb in redzone Hienicke maybe 32 look it up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a good question to ask yourself Dean is what did Philly and Indy know that we don't know? Another question is why was WSH the only call the Colts got?

My last question is why have owners, coaches, and players come out against him publically? These are the questions I have tried to answer and I have no answer. If you look at the big picture and eliminate simple answers such as the owner having a meltdown or the fans hated him, there is and SHOULD be a very legitimate concern.

Can Wentz win here, yes, he can. Could any number of QBs win here, yes, they can. You oversimply things with this team.

Just because Wentz is better than TH doesn't automatically propel us into the playoff conversation.
Just because we have an easier schedule doesn't mean we make the playoffs.
Just because we might make the playoffs doesn't mean fans will return and that we have course corrected the entire organization.

It is ok to be positive, but it is not ok to be naive.
Homerism is a decease in real debate . Homerism leads to naïveté

Now is wince better then falco ? Yes , but is that our standard in which we make a terrible trade ? Wince for a 3rd and I am in homerland wince for a 2nd and a 3rd and we take on the full salary and I say list trade

He could be a one year rental

The only thing in my mind that makes this a good trade is if he makes and wins the super bowl this year

I had playoffs with a draft pick , I had playoffs with another bad trade in CDC

This team is corrupt from all the way from the top . This team will is a criminal enterprise now and an immoral one to boot

The name change and all the BS this FO did is not worthy of anything at this point . It needs to be cleaned up and a few wins vs patsies with a combined 462 win % won’t change it

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones isn't guilty of robbing other owners or trying to pimp out his cheerleaders. Jones is a moron...that isn't against the law. Snyder is the ONLY owner in the history of pro sports to be investigated by Congress for 2 separate issues at the same time. If we as the fans had more brains, yes, we would force the NFL to take action. We are not the smartest fan base by a long shot. Snyder laughs at us because we dance like trained monkeys. Hopefully, Congress proves that Snyder was cooking the books and he gets tossed out.
Jones isn't guilty of robbing other owners or trying to pimp out his cheerleaders. Jones is a moron...that isn't against the law. Snyder is the ONLY owner in the history of pro sports to be investigated by Congress for 2 separate issues at the same time. If we as the fans had more brains, yes, we would force the NFL to take action. We are not the smartest fan base by a long shot. Snyder laughs at us because we dance like trained monkeys. Hopefully, Congress proves that Snyder was cooking the books and he gets tossed out.

Not trying to defend Snyder, but I hope you’re not holding your breathe for this. We’ve all seen this liberal congresses playbook too many times. The redskins tore their “whistle blower” apart with their reply from what I heard

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a total crash and burn, but I'm not going to post a prediction because truth hurts and I actually like this board. You can say that I've learned if that suits you.

Make a prediction. Get some balls.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC had plenty of good seasons here and you wanted him gone . He supposedly had a good season last year Dean and look what happened

I would take his stats from last year. No doubt. IF we are in a position to get into the playoffs in the final game, what is wrong with that?