• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames still living rent free in Oilers fans heads - Oilers have no prospects and no depth, meanwhile Conroy is going about accumulating draft picks and young prospects. Next couple of seasons might be rough, but it needs to be done.

whatever gets them through the loss I guess.

when the Canucks lost in 2011 I barely took notice of those across the NHL the loved seeing us lose. Some people on here I thought were for the most part classy but a few were over the top. I know over the top cause I can be that in some scenarios lol... .

but the Oilers fans seem to have had a solid focus on the canucks and flames fans primarily through the entire run and that shows who was in whose heads.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever gets them through the loss I guess.

when the Canucks lost in 2011 I barely took notice of those across the NHL the loved seeing us lose. Some people on here I thought were for the most part classy but a few were over the top. I know over the top cause I can be that in some scenarios lol... .

but the Oilers fans seem to have had a solid focus on the canucks and flames fans primarily through the entire run and that shows who was in whose heads.

It comes from insecurity and inferiority complex mostly.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It comes from insecurity mostly.
The chances of returning are NOT as easy as Florida and Tampa have both made it look. I can see why they would be that after the decade plus of absolute failure before this. During that whole decade it really seems that they felt that anyone of those teams under McDavid could win the cup while I have looked at the last 10 years of Canucks hockey and still cant believe we didn't get one first over all pick lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chances of returning are NOT as easy as Florida and Tampa have both made it look. I can see why they would be that after the decade plus of absolute failure before this. During that whole decade it really seems that they felt that anyone of those teams under McDavid could win the cup while I have looked at the last 10 years of Canucks hockey and still cant believe we didn't get one first over all pick lol

I easily can see the Oilers losing in round 1 of the playoffs next season.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I easily can see the Oilers losing in round 1 of the playoffs next season.
I remember 2012 and we won our second presidents trophy (no small feat there) and When Burrows came out on the first shift with what really looked like "forced" aggression you could tell that team just didn't have that same fire... I expect a little more from McDavid tho but who knows how the grind of the regular season goes. that dude played ALOT of minutes and if his off season isnt done right he could blow out a knee this upcoming season