• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess when there's few trades happening and things are very quiet on that front, Frank Seravelli goes on Flames podcasts in full troll mode and rips the Flames for their handling of Sam Bennett. I mean, I wish it would have worked out here, he is after all the highest draft pick in Flames history and was given every opportunity and he played his way onto the 4th line and eventually out of town.

For a guy who recently referred to Vancouver fans as douches, Frank is not shy of bringing out the douche either.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess when there's few trades happening and things are very quiet on that front, Frank Seravelli goes on Flames podcasts in full troll mode and rips the Flames for their handling of Sam Bennett. I mean, I wish it would have worked out here, he is after all the highest draft pick in Flames history and was given every opportunity and he played his way onto the 4th line and eventually out of town.

For a guy who recently referred to Vancouver fans as douches, Frank is not shy of bringing out the douche either.
he is just as garbage as anyone

one thing is for sure Boston Pizza and these clowns united Flames and Canucks fans lol... AGAINST the oilers haha

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, this is a big loss for Flames TV broadcasts - Good luck to Rick Ball though, this is a great opportunity.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing is for sure Boston Pizza and these clowns united Flames and Canucks fans lol... AGAINST the oilers haha
Im so far out of the loop on SportsHoopla goings ons but in a group chat Im in someone floated it out the tin foil hat theory that BratT gotta papa Jimbo (not that one ... or the other one) to create these Boston Pizza " LeTZ ChEEr 4 dA CanADiAn TeAM " ads because he presumed DA LEAFs were going all the way and wanted daddys pizza place to rally the support lol

Im buying what hes selling! ... the guy in the group chat ... not JimboT

anyways Fuck Toronto ... Fuck Edmonton ... Fuck Calgary and fuck mattola (woops ... inner voice!)

/ take care guys :bolt:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im so far out of the loop on SportsHoopla goings ons but in a group chat Im in someone floated it out the tin foil hat theory that BratT gotta papa Jimbo (not that one ... or the other one) to create these Boston Pizza " LeTZ ChEEr 4 dA CanADiAn TeAM " ads because he presumed DA LEAFs were going all the way and wanted daddys pizza place to rally the support lol

Im buying what hes selling! ... the guy in the group chat ... not JimboT

anyways Fuck Toronto ... Fuck Edmonton ... Fuck Calgary and fuck mattola (woops ... inner voice!)

/ take care guys :bolt:

giphy.gif

its fair

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta love Adam Wylde, Steve Dangle, and Jesse Blake taking pot shots at the Flames and how badly managed they've been when I look at who the current GM of the Leafs is.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need my good friend @forty_three to weigh in here...

The players seemed to love him, and many showed up over the summer when he was announced as head coach. He was the "good cop" to Torts' "bad cop" who couldn't make the jump to being "bad cop" once promoted to HC. Lost the room quick. I think he was put in an impossible situation and should have been assisting Jared Bednar. I think there's potential there, provided he doesn't get too much to look after.

As an assistant here, he presided over one of the worst power plays the world has ever seen.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players seemed to love him, and many showed up over the summer when he was announced as head coach. He was the "good cop" to Torts' "bad cop" who couldn't make the jump to being "bad cop" once promoted to HC. Lost the room quick. I think he was put in an impossible situation and should have been assisting Jared Bednar. I think there's potential there, provided he doesn't get too much to look after.

As an assistant here, he presided over one of the worst power plays the world has ever seen.

If he's the replacement for Marc Savard, any type of Flames PP improvement will be perceived as a vast upgrade lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's the replacement for Marc Savard, any type of Flames PP improvement will be perceived as a vast upgrade lol
I wouldn't hold my breath

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
448143710_18438707785022624_1200757044469369120_n.jpg

Hey Brad - how are you feeling about the job in Calgary?
I'd rather stay here and teach kids to be honest

J/K Coach Larsen honored his commitment to to the Blue Jackets hockey school this morning before heading out. Stand up guy.

I hope he wasn't teaching them power play.