• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been bad defensively forever. I like the dude a lot but like with Muzzin i'm not exactly sure why it was a good idea to commit years and cap to an aging, replaceable defenceman.

The only reason to commit that kind of money and term to an offence-first d-man pushing 30 is if he's legit one of the 5 best in that role in the league and Morgan isn't that. Sandin isn't too far off being able to meet Rielly's production and that's without having all the PP time Rielly gets.

And these are decisions being made by a team with more staff/analytics/scouting resources than anybody can imagine. Then you go back to the plug contracts that are really eating important cap space that i've complained about here - Kerfoot, Jarnkrok, Engvall, Simmonds. When these decisions are the result it's kind of hard to understand where that money's going and if it's worth it (not that I care, not my money but...).

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatant interference by Nino on Kampf, no call. The refs (all four of them) got together and apparently nobody saw it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames secret agent on the Preds Mark Jankowski takes a high-sticking double minor and the Leafs cash in.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever is bothering Matthews just let him sit out until the ASG and heal. He hasn’t looked even close to the way he did last season at all. These games mean relatively jack shit and the team has weathered basically every other player having a period of absence just fine (if the season stays on the tracks Keefe really should be up for the Adams).

I don’t get the point of having AM play through anything unless it’s the playoffs.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of those games you’d like your team’s highest paid players to show something for themselves.

The only one who even looks like he gives a shit nearly through two is JT. Nylander in particular has been awful.

If this is what another Leafs-Bruins series would look like I don’t think Boston is too concerned.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick had a really good shot at a good NHL career. He's had some of the worst injury luck I can remember. Awful.

Along with Amirov (whose issues are far more serious and take precedence over anything to do with hockey or the Leafs) that's two incredibly unfortunate high-end prospects in consecutive drafts to not work out. Almost like the hockey gods decided "We gave you Nylander, Marner and Matthews and you did nothing with them, now you will suffer".

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea who the other 7 are but the 3 named here are all dealing with injuries and will all cost a lot. There's absolutely nothing I want to do with any of them and yet there they are lol

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tired of watching everyone waxing poetic over the fucking Russians in this shit. Boot them out. Those tards should go to the frontlines and face the UAF, lets see how much their slapshot matters. Why the fuck are they still in our countries? We need to kick their asses out.