• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media soundbites aren't really worth much but this does read a lot like "unless someone knocks on my door offering me an Elias Pettersson-like player with similar contract status we aren't doing anything big" and after this many playoff bounces and the regular season showing once more that they're probably at best a good but not great team I don't really get why this is the approach.

Given how many guys are about to be up for UFA after next season you kinda have to go for it here bud.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media soundbites aren't really worth much but this does read a lot like "unless someone knocks on my door offering me an Elias Pettersson-like player with similar contract status we aren't doing anything big" and after this many playoff bounces and the regular season showing once more that they're probably at best a good but not great team I don't really get why this is the approach.

Given how many guys are about to be up for UFA after next season you kinda have to go for it here bud.

Tyler Myers is not a rental... just saying

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither is Quinn Hughes, and Morgan Rielly is a big fan of his hometown...

how DARE you offer me your cast offs. Would I ever do that to you???

WOULD I???

good day sir

images

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Carlyle was a better player and is a better coach than Bruce Boudreau is. Facts. And as nice of a person as Bruce is, he has never said hi to me once whereas Randy said hi to me in a bed bath and beyond back in 2012. In conclusion, there will be no parades without Randy.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Carlyle was a better player and is a better coach than Bruce Boudreau is. Facts. And as nice of a person as Bruce is, he has never said hi to me once whereas Randy said hi to me in a bed bath and beyond back in 2012. In conclusion, there will be no parades without Randy.
Dave Pagnotta says the Leafs almost traded for Dustin Brown at the 2012 deadline. Imagine how much farther Randy and Burke could've gotten that team!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing in your link
There was an article that Chrystia Freeland and Doug Ford were both privately urging Tory to not quit. Ford came right out and said it yesterday but Freeland was interesting. Weird that it was deleted.

Sid Sixeiro also went off on Tory the other day and the video was posted then scrubbed by City which launched a bunch of conspiracies because of City's ownership (Rogers) and Tory's relationship with them.

Either way, Tory handed in his letter yesterday so he's gone. Just a weird saga.