• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro-tip: If you have to pull over to sleep because you're entirely too shitfaced to continue on, choose a different parking lot than the HQ of the provincial police service (and also don't have your forged documents with you???).

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro-tip: If you have to pull over to sleep because you're entirely too shitfaced to continue on, choose a different parking lot than the HQ of the provincial police service (and also don't have your forged documents with you???).

Also, steer clear of any and all Tim Horton's in Brooks, Alberta for a quick catnap after attempting to sleep overnight at the Calgary airport on your way down to Medicine Hat to avoid any RCMP interaction.

/This may or may not be a true story :D

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, steer clear of any and all Tim Horton's in Brooks, Alberta for a quick catnap after attempting to sleep overnight at the Calgary airport on your way down to Medicine Hat to avoid any RCMP interaction.

/This may or may not be a true story :D
when I was working at the morgue in Burnaby I used to go for a run before every shift at 5 am at Deer Lake Park. One morning I got there and it was a downpour of rain and I decided to just surf some internet and I fell asleep . I woke up surrounded by 4 police cars I opened my window and they asked for my ID which I gave them and before they let me go I asked why the big presence and it turned out that a convict escaped custody and stole a black GMC truck (just like mine) and I matched his description ....

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i grow up, I want to write for the Beaverton

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pelosi didn’t just stop with Sleepy Joe, she doubled down and got Tavares demoted as well.

Thanks Obama.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pelosi didn’t just stop with Sleepy Joe, she doubled down and got Tavares demoted as well.

Thanks Obama.

I think if we dig deep enough, Nancy Pelosi probably broke up Justin Trudeau's marriage.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i grow up, I want to write for the Beaverton
Other moves the franchise considered to distract fans included raising ticket prices to even more absurd amounts, giving Carlton razor sharp teeth like a real polar bear, taking down one of the retired jersey banners of a player from the thirties to see if anyone notices, and making the Bieber designed reverse jerseys the everyday sweater. But in the end they decided to go with Matthews.

And raising ticket prices.