• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Campbell’s injuries and Andersen’s injuries & suckyness I think the leafs kinda have to address the crease before the deadline. There’d probably be a good market for Driedger though.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Galchenyuk just decided he was gonna be crap until the Leafs came calling huh?

Dude’s been fantastic.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Galchenyuk just decided he was gonna be crap until the Leafs came calling huh?

Dude’s been fantastic.

A little patience and proper usage goes a long way.

Believe me, I've had to tell a few beer league teams this before, I know a guy who is kinda similar :wink:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m starting to not really want a trade unless it somehow nabs the Leafs a top line caliber player. If the best possible option is Kyle Palmieri or Taylor Hall (who may or may not be absolutely cooked at this point - not sure I want to be the team to find out) I’m kinda good with just hoping Galchenyuk can keep up what he’s been doing and JT will start burying the chances he still regularly gets and Malhotra will fix the PP. Giving up a first rounder or one of the better prospects for those guys just doesn’t seem like enough of an upgrade. I’d much rather get as far as we can with this group and then see what possibilities are out there in the off-season.

If they can get insurance in the crease for cheap that’s probably the only move I really feel like they NEED to make right now and even then, Hutch has been just fine thus far (and who knows, maybe Veini’s good?).

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m starting to not really want a trade unless it somehow nabs the Leafs a top line caliber player. If the best possible option is Kyle Palmieri or Taylor Hall (who may or may not be absolutely cooked at this point - not sure I want to be the team to find out) I’m kinda good with just hoping Galchenyuk can keep up what he’s been doing and JT will start burying the chances he still regularly gets and Malhotra will fix the PP. Giving up a first rounder or one of the better prospects for those guys just doesn’t seem like enough of an upgrade. I’d much rather get as far as we can with this group and then see what possibilities are out there in the off-season.

If they can get insurance in the crease for cheap that’s probably the only move I really feel like they NEED to make right now and even then, Hutch has been just fine thus far (and who knows, maybe Veini’s good?).

sounds like you need more of a Little Things Type Player....

54hxa5.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking league sucks.

I mean, the Flames are terrible this season which is obviously fueling this take, but officiating continues to be a major problem in this league and just one more thing that the commissioner is ignoring. Hey Gary, if you don't want to talk about COVID-19 or officiating or teams circumventing the cap or any issue at all, maybe it's time to retire.