• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Lead out of Ottawa

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that young kid is wearing Bellows #14, I thought for sure that jersey would be retired by the Sens.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Melnyk also referred to TSN's Ian Mendes as 'bush league' - Mendes is one of the best of the business and one heck of a nice guy, Melnyk needs to shut his trap.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Melnyk also referred to TSN's Ian Mendes as 'bush league' - Mendes is one of the best of the business and one heck of a nice guy, Melnyk needs to shut his trap.

Absolutely. Mendes seems like a pretty straight shooter to me.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up with the Ballard Leafs

I feel you.

I think Melnyk might be crazier.

I mean he does this shit and then is surprised (or acts surprised) when fans turn on him. Ballard just gave no pretense that he gave a rat's ass about what the fans or anyone else thought.

FWIW I was a Leafs fan in the 80s and early 90s. Then I grew up. :D:suds:

But yeah, I've had to put up with being a fan of both these maniacs' teams. FML. :L:L

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just dropping by to let Sens fans know I’ll donate $20 to crowd funding a purchase of the team.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ottawa Senators and Off Ice drama: name a more iconic duo.

This one might be hard to follow because most of the relevant tweets have been "cleaned up".

So this woman said that she has Face Time'd with Anthony Duclair and when she turned him down for sex he began threatening to "expose" her. Duke proclaimed his innocence saying it was a fake account pretending to be him, but the woman held steadfast claiming she knew it was him because of video chats where he did... dirty things.

A couple of other women came out and said that he had also communicated similarly with them through Twitter and Tinder. Some showed screen shots of the conversations like one where he eloquently said "wanna suck me?".

So now, this woman posts this today and suddenly all the previous tweets from her are gone. As are most of the ones from the other women.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This one might be hard to follow because most of the relevant tweets have been "cleaned up".

So this woman said that she has Face Time'd with Anthony Duclair and when she turned him down for sex he began threatening to "expose" her. Duke proclaimed his innocence saying it was a fake account pretending to be him, but the woman held steadfast claiming she knew it was him because of video chats where he did... dirty things.

A couple of other women came out and said that he had also communicated similarly with them through Twitter and Tinder. Some showed screen shots of the conversations like one where he eloquently said "wanna suck me?".

So now, this woman posts this today and suddenly all the previous tweets from her are gone. As are most of the ones from the other women.

I was following this a little yesterday and it seemed a little weird. Not sure what to believe (tend to believe the women in most cases) but I'm leaning toward Duke on this one. He was pretty adamant about a couple of things that would be easy to check, like not being in town when this person was asking the woman to go his Montreal location.

So he's either innocent or REALLY stupid, IMO.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just looking at "Vicky"s twitter handle. That is clearly an alt for Paul Bissonette.:nod:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be OK with Martin for a couple of years. He's a smart hockey coach he just lacks a bit of adaptability. For a young team he could help with a lot of things. Certainly better than Boucher who is a nightmare with young players. Crawford was well-behaved to end the season but he's an ass with young players too.

Also I don't think Nate Leaman is with the Bruins. He's the coach of Providence college I think