• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Lead out of Ottawa

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sens sent out additional tickets perk packet to Partial and Season Ticket holders. It had a Wings fan flipping them off.

pbvo615r5bk21.jpg

At this point I have to consider that all this mayhem is actually a performance art piece. Because it doesn't even seem possible to be that inept by chance.

I actually like that (if they did it on purpose).

What seems weird to me is that the photo is from a road game. Just seems strange. I'm guessing it's the only one they have of Chabot, Tkachuk and White all celebrating a goal in one frame. Still kinda stupid though.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like that (if they did it on purpose).

What seems weird to me is that the photo is from a road game.

The first thing that comes to mind is that they wanted to show fans and not empty seats.

:behindsofa:

/Sorry, losing to the Leafs always makes me cranky :D

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing that comes to mind is that they wanted to show fans and not empty seats.

:behindsofa:

/Sorry, losing to the Leafs always makes me cranky :D

Really? I kinda thought the Leafs were your second team these days.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I kinda thought the Leafs were your second team these days.

Just keep it between you and me Kenny (as I don't want the Leafs fans to find out), but I still root for the Bruins out East :D

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep it between you and me Kenny (as I don't want the Leafs fans to find out), but I still root for the Bruins out East :D

Is that why you've had your head up the Leafs' keester all season? :noidea::eyebrows:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumour has it there is a picture of little @dash sleeping in his Leafs bed sheets :nod:

lol - I'm sure I've posted this before, but when I was a kid (probably about 6 or 7), I was watching a Bruins - Leafs game with my dad from Maple Leaf Gardens and every time Bobby Orr touched the puck, the fans booed. I then asked my dad, "Why are the fans booing Bobby Orr?" He replied, "Because he's the best player in the league and they wish he was on their team". That's all it took :D

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - I'm sure I've posted this before, but when I was a kid (probably about 6 or 7), I was watching a Bruins - Leafs game with my dad from Maple Leaf Gardens and every time Bobby Orr touched the puck, the fans booed. I then asked my dad, "Why are the fans booing Bobby Orr?" He replied, "Because he's the best player in the league and they wish he was on their team". That's all it took :D
That is kinda sweet.

When I was 6 or 7 I was watching a Kings-Leafs game with my dad and everyone was booing the referee and I asked my dad why they were mad at the ref and he shouted "HE'S A F*#KING HALF-C*@KED NO GOOD SACK OF GRETZKY BALL-GARGLING (unintelligible) PAID OFF (swearing in other language) ASSHOLE"

It was that day that my mother stopped allowing me to watch sports with my father.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kinda sweet.

When I was 6 or 7 I was watching a Kings-Leafs game with my dad and everyone was booing the referee and I asked my dad why they were mad at the ref and he shouted "HE'S A F*#KING HALF-C*@KED NO GOOD SACK OF GRETZKY BALL-GARGLING (unintelligible) PAID OFF (swearing in other language) ASSHOLE"

It was that day that my mother stopped allowing me to watch sports with my father.

Has to be Kerry Fraser. The ref, not your father. Although I guess he could be. . . :scratch:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, run a forward there. Find a guy off the street. Where Eugene at?

The guy has been playing against men for 2.5 years now and is thriving in the AHL. Can't hurt to let him see what the NHL is like. It's not like the players have given up. Their roster has just been gutted. As long as he's not asked to jump right into Chabot's skates I see no problem.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine what he could do if he were playing against women! (to continue a theme...)

Welllll he was playing in Sweden so you know.. hahaha.. you know what I'M TALKIN' ABOUT THERE!! Just like the other one there... what's his name.. for Detroit there.. Ledstorm! That's it... pretty good and everything like that.. never won the Cup though did he, eh?!? .. He did win it? Says YOU. Anyway folks...you kids out there...NEVER play in Sweden.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welllll he was playing in Sweden so you know.. hahaha.. you know what I'M TALKIN' ABOUT THERE!! Just like the other one there... what's his name.. for Detroit there.. Ledstorm! That's it... pretty good and everything like that.. never won the Cup though did he, eh?!? .. He did win it? Says YOU. Anyway folks...you kids out there...NEVER play in Sweden.

and He's no Bobby Orr.