• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Kraken Jokes in Seattle

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ebe3rvs8q8s71.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I think it's pretty cool that Mark Giordano is the first captain of the Kraken :thumb:

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't there be a Kraken team board by now?
I tried the Contact Us to ask about that, but I think it's broken.

No wait, scratch that. Gotta be logged on so you can have your username. The question is sent!

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, the season opener for us has come and gone, and while we did lose it, we certainly fought to the end!

I came from another chat that was really impressed by these guys, so who knows, if they can keep up that spirit, might see a few good wins here and there!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much a hockey newbie. I've been to a handful of WHL games, but don't really know the game or how to evaluate talent/good/bad play.

However, that seemed like a decent game 1. Vegas seems to be a contender this season, and they did look better controlling the puck and making fewer mistakes, but we hung right there. Coming back down 3 was pretty impressive.

It was also a fun game to watch. Not a lot of breakaways, which are always exciting, but plenty of scoring, good momentum swings, and a couple damn impressive shots for both teams. That laser for the 3rd Kraken goal was a beauty.

Watching going forward, it seems like we could handle the puck better. Cripser passes and fewer giveaways. Holding Vegas to 0 goals on power plays was good to see, especially when they basically had back to back PPs.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change thread title to...
"Will the Seattle Kraken ever be good again?"

;)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We welcome all newbies to the fray. What happened to our welcoming committee? Can we at least bring back the fruit basket tradition?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, the season opener for us has come and gone, and while we did lose it, we certainly fought to the end!

I came from another chat that was really impressed by these guys, so who knows, if they can keep up that spirit, might see a few good wins here and there!

Very much a hockey newbie. I've been to a handful of WHL games, but don't really know the game or how to evaluate talent/good/bad play.

However, that seemed like a decent game 1. Vegas seems to be a contender this season, and they did look better controlling the puck and making fewer mistakes, but we hung right there. Coming back down 3 was pretty impressive.

It was also a fun game to watch. Not a lot of breakaways, which are always exciting, but plenty of scoring, good momentum swings, and a couple damn impressive shots for both teams. That laser for the 3rd Kraken goal was a beauty.

Watching going forward, it seems like we could handle the puck better. Cripser passes and fewer giveaways. Holding Vegas to 0 goals on power plays was good to see, especially when they basically had back to back PPs.
Welcome! I was pretty impressed by the way they played. Looks like Hakstol has a good gameplan laid out for who he has to work with. Scoring is probably going to be an issue for them, but they certainly work hard.

If you need any help understanding any aspect of the game ask away. We're all pretty snarky, but there's a lot of hockey experience here. One guy has been playing since the war of 1812!
We welcome all newbies to the fray. What happened to our welcoming committee? Can we at least bring back the fruit basket tradition?
I still have them in my garage. 10 years now. You wouldn't believe the amount of flies they attract.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fresh out of fruit, but I was able to put together some soap baskets for the new guys. Welcome, Krakheads!

51Wge+GfnDL.jpg