• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy IRONy out of Pittsburgh

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My baseball fandom began in my youth following the likes of Rennie Stennett, Richie Zisk and Richie Hebner.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Speaking on that topic.

If you want to read the best comedy in a while, click on the spoiler.

Even some of the moves that were lambasted at first, like acquiring Mike Matheson this past offseason, end up turning out okay in the end.

Seriously I spit my coffee out reading that.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guilty penguins pleasure is that I actually like Matheson and his play. :eek:
Meh, that’s cool. I remember being a fan of Deryk Engelland when most wanted him run out of town. Mostly I liked his story of his journey to the NHL maybe.

My main problem with Matheson is he’ll make a great offensive play then almost immediately follow it up with a defensive play that just leaves ya like :L

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, that’s cool. I remember being a fan of Deryk Engelland when most wanted him run out of town. Mostly I liked his story of his journey to the NHL maybe.

My main problem with Matheson is he’ll make a great offensive play then almost immediately follow it up with a defensive play that just leaves ya like :L
You misspelled Letang.

Sorry, :Letang

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny I liked Engelland a lot also.

A few years prior the same with Alain Nasreddine. He was god awful but something about the long journey made me a fan.

And going way back when they traded Scott Young for Bryan Fogarty I loved that trade. At the time he would really pan out (ie turn his life around), unfortunately not knowing how bad his demons were beyond repair. As for Young, he went on to have some great seasons after leaving Pittsburgh.