• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I must have drunk too much cough syrup that day to declare that Justin Schultz is the real deal...

It's ok dash, I know you meant Cory Sarich's brother in law instead

/see, it's your inner Ducks fan showing through...

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Schultz's corsi > Kevin Lowe's corsi

The facts are indisputable (I think)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Lozo or Dave Loco?

Asked to make one bold prediction for each NHL team for the 2014-15 season, Lozo said the following of the Oilers: “Nail Yakupov will be a point per game player.”

Explained Lozo: “This will be the year the first pick in the 2012 draft begins to live up to expectations … Sometimes it helps to hit rock bottom, and a season that ended with two goals in 20 games and an ankle injury that cost him the final 13 games of the season certainly qualifies. A better understanding of what (Oilers head coach Dallas) Eakins wants from him along with a looser leash to create offense will result in one of the NHL’s biggest breakthrough seasons.”

Prediction: Nail Yakupov will be a point-per-game player. Hmmm?. | Edmonton Journal

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Lozo or Dave Loco?

Asked to make one bold prediction for each NHL team for the 2014-15 season, Lozo said the following of the Oilers: “Nail Yakupov will be a point per game player.”

Explained Lozo: “This will be the year the first pick in the 2012 draft begins to live up to expectations … Sometimes it helps to hit rock bottom, and a season that ended with two goals in 20 games and an ankle injury that cost him the final 13 games of the season certainly qualifies. A better understanding of what (Oilers head coach Dallas) Eakins wants from him along with a looser leash to create offense will result in one of the NHL’s biggest breakthrough seasons.”

Prediction: Nail Yakupov will be a point-per-game player. Hmmm?. | Edmonton Journal

Maybe Dave Bozo?

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Lozo or Dave Loco?

He's gonna have to score that much if they ever hope to get to 410

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Columbus Blue Jackets: They Will Reach the Eastern Conference Final

NOT ALL OF IT

giphy-2.gif

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surpass? Didn't they finish ahead of them last year. Don't you have to trail someone first to surpass them?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alberta Enterprise Group (AEG) is pleased to present Edmonton Oilers President of Hockey Operations Kevin Lowe for an intimate conversation at Edmonton’s Hotel MacDonald. Following a steak and lobster dinner, Lowe will be interviewed by Edmonton Oilers Colour Commentator Bob Stauffer.
The two will explore the lessons learned by Lowe over a professional career spanning 35 years, look ahead to the massive, multi-billion dollar Edmonton Arena District, and answer your questions.

Join AEG members for a special evening with one of hockey’s most influential figures. A portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation.

This event is being held in conjunction with AEG’s Forging Partnerships Initiative. For more information on this series of business development events, visit our web site here.

Alberta Enterprise Group | Forging Partnerships: AEG to host a delegation of Atlantic Canadian metal working firms in Alberta

An evening of ‘surf and turf,' Kevin Lowe and Bob Stauffer

Ballroom, Fairmont Hotel MacDonald
September 11, 2014
10065 100 St NW, Edmonton
6:00pm – Forging Partnerships Reception
7:00pm - Dinner and program

Tickets

AEG members: $150 plus GST, $1,200 for a table of eight
Non-members: $200 plus GST, $1,600 for a table of eight

Book your tickets today by clicking here, or for more information contact Diane Christie at (780) 481-7205.

I think it would be great to get somebody to attend this evening and throw an Oilers jersey up on stage.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you think after all these years of re-building that the Oilers depth down the middle would be better than the following:

oMJhBcz.png

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you think after all these years of re-building that the Oilers depth down the middle would be better than the following:

oMJhBcz.png

That's pretty weak.

My bet is that EDM ends up putting Taylor Hall at centre. :L Particularly if RNH goes down. Nothing says well-thought out better than forcing your franchise player to switch positions.

They should have gotten a centre of SOME kind in the Gagner deal. If not, don't move him. Looking at that C depth they could be in for a VERY rough year. Their D isn't all that much better, either.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bet is that EDM ends up putting Taylor Hall at centre. :L Particularly if RNH goes down.

He'll separate his shoulder lifting his salad fork.

/What season of Oil Change are we on, is it five or six?

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oMJhBcz.png

This will all be settled when EDM trades Nuge (And Hall and Nurse) For Ryan "Big Money" Johansen.