• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glove was targeted all last season, too
Oilers working on this glaring issue...

D16TjHXVYAAgiMS.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is who is left in camp for the Oilers:

Forwards (19)
Archibald, Brodziak, Burdasov, Cave, Chiasson, Draisaitl, Gagner, Granlund, Haas, Jurco, Kassian, Khaira, McDavid, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Nygard, P. Russell, Sheahan, Yamamoto

Defensemen (10)
Bear, Benning, Day, Klefbom, Lagesson, Larson, Manning, Nurse, Persson, K. Russell

Goalies (2)
Koskinen, Smith

How is it possible that this team which has been a lottery team with more than a handful of top picks over the last dozen years or so still have this putrid of a lineup?!?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forwards (19)
Archibald, Brodziak, Burdasov, Cave, Chiasson, Draisaitl, Gagner, Granlund, Haas, Jurco, Kassian, Khaira, McDavid, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Nygard, P. Russell, Sheahan, Yamamoto

Defensemen (10)
Bear, Benning, Day, Klefbom, Lagesson, Larson, Manning, Nurse, Persson, K. Russell

Goalies (2)
Koskinen, Smith

How is it possible that this team which has been a lottery team with more than a handful of top picks over the last dozen years or so still have this putrid of a lineup?!?

We need to rescue Jones the younger from there.

And Nuge.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forwards (19)

Defensemen (10)

Goalies (2)
Koskinen, Smith

Oilers fans

giphy.gif

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just came to me: Connor McDavid is just like Mike Trout. Arguably the best players in their respective sports. Only one playoff appearance for both. Each have one star (Draisaitl, Ohtani) to help and not much else. Both had their last season end due to injury. Weird.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the worst group of wingers in the NHL. If you take McDavid out of this lineup it is likely the worst group of forwards in the league.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the worst group of wingers in the NHL. If you take McDavid out of this lineup it is likely the worst group of forwards in the league.

Even with that shit group, RNH is on the third line...

I want to rescue him.