• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Jackets turned it on and put some serious pressure on the Preds with the kids. Was good to see. Still came up short, but thanks to the Devs losing, the Jackets get the Caps in round one.

First and foremost, my entire family are Caps fans so there is no way this will get awkward. I have already been reminded that the Caps are 3-1-0 against the Jackets in the regular season. I have pointed out that if anyone should understand how irrelevant the regular season is, it's the Caps.

THIS Jackets team, the post deadline one (Before Cole and Vanek arrived), chased Holtby in their last meeting. Two of the other three were one goal games. This is probably closer than it looks. If the Jackets can get on the Caps case early and steal one of the first two, it could get good. Put that doubt in their heads. It will be all about momentum. Whoever has it, wins it. Plain and simple.

And the good news is Caps fans are known to be level headed, reasonable and in no way prone to hyperbole and over-reaction. So the series threads should be fun!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the good news is Caps fans are known to be level headed, reasonable and in no way prone to hyperbole and over-reaction. So the series threads should be fun!

Says the guy who lost his shit for weeks because Werenski "got checked." Lol.

I know I can act like a real bag of dicks during the playoffs. I can admit that. Plenty of others do as well, yourself included. You just don't admit it and get real passive aggressive about it. (see comment above)

I'm not going to participate in a playoff thread with ya, 43. That doesn't end well for anyone.

Good luck to you and your team.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who lost his shit for weeks because Werenski "got checked." Lol.

I know I can act like a real bag of dicks during the playoffs. I can admit that. Plenty of others do as well, yourself included. You just don't admit it and get real passive aggressive about it. (see comment above)

I'm not going to participate in a playoff thread with ya, 43. That doesn't end well for anyone.

Good luck to you and your team.

There are clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee.

I do know other Caps fans. Believe it or not, they are worse than you. Almost as bad as Leaf fans.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee.

I do know other Caps fans. Believe it or not, they are worse than you. Almost as bad as Leaf fans.

Thanks for the compliment! Lol.

You take a small sample of the Caps' fandom and make that about everyone, as if Ohio (particularly Ohio State fans in your area) doesn't have some (note SOME, not all since you love to misquote me) of the most retardedly annoying fans in America. Every fan base has clever fans, biased fans, douches, nice people, hardcore, casual, etc. etc. There are plenty of Caps' fans that are idiots and assholes, but there are also many that are diehard and knowledgeable who have suffered long and remained good fans despite repeated pummelings. That's admirable. But you peg other fanbases as being a monolith while never applying that to your own kind. You are similarly biased for your home team. Nothing wrong with that, but you don't acknowledge it. I just think on some level you're not capable of being honest about who you are and you like to look at the world in a very binary way that I don't find interesting or very enlightened. I hate the Pens and a few of their fans on here annoy me, but I give the many that are lovely, intelligent people their props. That's something you just don't do and I think it's fucking sad. Passive aggressive bullshit before the series has even started. Ignore for you. Best of luck to your team.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is banter not allowed here? I apologize I hurt your feelings
Banter isn't telling another commenter to engage you sexually. I've never had anyone here say something like that to me and I've never said anything like that to anyone else.

You can go to the Politics forum for that. We have class here.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banter isn't telling another commenter to engage you sexually. I've never had anyone here say something like that to me and I've never said anything like that to anyone else.

You can go to the Politics forum for that. We have class here.
Soft like a baby's butt

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised by all sensitive types in the NHL forum. Maybe cricket or checkers would be more your speed.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised by all sensitive types in the NHL forum. Maybe cricket or checkers would be more your speed.
It takes borderline smart people to be able to shit-talk without personal insults or offensive sexual suggestions.

So, on that note, thank you on behalf of all of us for displaying prominently which side of that borderline you fall under.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This better mean Foligno is ready to go.

Wait!

Sit. The fuck. Down. Johnson.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in certain cases, and the rules are different for each member.
I'm certain this is not a veiled insinuation that the refs here display any kind of bias. :D

I use "veiled" and "insinuation" loosely.