• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Goal and two apples (one of which was ridiculous to China Cough) for Monotone.

Fantilli got a goal on his B day as well.

Also, slight change to the player of the game award:

Sean gets the first one:
GZveFC1WcAUwVAj

I love this picture so much.

He could end up in the 300 goal range and 600+ points before his career is over. When you consider how injury plagued his career has been to this point, that's damn impressive.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very dusty in here.

I was somewhat okay until the double punch of Meredith handing baby Johnny to Monahan and then the cut to Jane and Guy who could barely stand up.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very dusty in here.

I was somewhat okay until the double punch of Meredith handing baby Johnny to Monahan and then the cut to Jane and Guy who could barely stand up.

I see the Jackets also raised a Johnny banner to the rafters. I'm hoping the Flames retire his number at some point this season and we're just waiting for Columbus to honor him first.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Jackets also raised a Johnny banner to the rafters. I'm hoping the Flames retire his number at some point this season and we're just waiting for Columbus to honor him first.
I feel like the Jackets will do officially it when Calgary plays here and vice versa.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess Elvis is now Twatwaffle's target. He's probably just pissed off because he already had the "Johnny is tired of Columbus" articles already written and now he can't use them. Guess he's gonna dig out the old shit about how all the leaders on the team wanted Elvis and Patty gone and dust them off.

Why can't he just go away? Elvis has had two teammates die in 3 years, one literally right in front of him, and just went through a very emotional night last night. If he needs time, he needs time. Fuck you and your passive aggressive quotes.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blue Jackets state it's an UBI for Elvis. Few days. He did get his arm tweaked getting caught up with Pyythia at the side of the net last night.

Not that it will matter to Twatwaffle. He's gotten his drama stirred up.

Technically the brain is “UB” so it works for me.

I agree with you, I wish society had made more progress on sympathy and understanding for mental health. Doesn’t seem like it though

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Elvis on the ice without his blocker, so that gives more credence to the "tweaked his wrist on his blocker hand" and less to the rampant speculation fest that is currently going on Blue Jackets Twitter.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess Elvis is now Twatwaffle's target. He's probably just pissed off because he already had the "Johnny is tired of Columbus" articles already written and now he can't use them. Guess he's gonna dig out the old shit about how all the leaders on the team wanted Elvis and Patty gone and dust them off.

Why can't he just go away? Elvis has had two teammates die in 3 years, one literally right in front of him, and just went through a very emotional night last night. If he needs time, he needs time. Fuck you and your passive aggressive quotes.
Twatwaffle went on his favorite podcast today and said he was "disturbed" by all the responses on Twitter questioning Elvis' mental health and calling for him to be bought out. Motherfucker, when you use the words "needs a rest" after this summer saying that everyone hates him and it's why Foligno, Atkinson and Jones got traded WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

At least he is trying to backtrack. To me, that has to mean that someone chewed his ass. Evason and Waddell don't seem the types of guys to put up with that.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In his role, he's been pretty good. Was a freak play too, him and Monotone crashed into each other. And this *should* mean Jiricek time, but alas now. Jack Johnson back in.

Monahan got Gudbranson's "A".

Also Danforth is back, and is slotting into the third line. Which means KMFJ is moving up to 2nd line to be on Fantilli's wing. With the way those two have started, that could be awesome.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see those fancy Russians are showcasing their talents once again tonight...

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see those fancy Russians are showcasing their talents once again tonight...
Big goals from Yegor Curlykov and Meadowlark Marchenko

Insane how bad the last two coaches were.