• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I think it's time for Davidson to go as well. I mean, he has overseen quite a few missteps over the years.
Rumor is they are going to let him have the dignity of retiring at the end of the year.

I will say in JD's defense that the trades for Duchene and Dzingel and subsequently losing both as well as Panarin and Bob and the whole PLD fiasco all happened while JD was off in NYC. Two big turning points as a franchise.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, is this Jstew’s burner??

There used to be a regular caller (Mike in Langley) that TSN 1040 put on before Bell Media blew up that station. I think they put him on the radio mainly because of his funny voice lol.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There used to be a regular caller (Mike in Langley) that TSN 1040 put on before Bell Media blew up that station. I think they put him on the radio mainly because of his funny voice lol.

I read that as autism in langley but to be fair im at the vgh eye care centre about to get an injection into my eye lol

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I think it's time for Davidson to go as well. I mean, he has overseen quite a few missteps over the years.

That's fair for sure. I was more meaning he could hopefully find a GM who has some sense of how to assemble a team and not just getting a collection of random players.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is they are going to let him have the dignity of retiring at the end of the year.

I will say in JD's defense that the trades for Duchene and Dzingel and subsequently losing both as well as Panarin and Bob and the whole PLD fiasco all happened while JD was off in NYC. Two big turning points as a franchise.
He left them for NYR, came back, presided over this shit and they’re doing him a solid?

I think it’s more they need someone with a hockey brain to trade off assets at the deadline.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell were these guys doing lmao

@forty_three reading the above...

denzel-washington-get.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell were these guys doing lmao

Anything short of Jiricek, Fantilli, Johnson or Mateychuk should have been on the table for Lindholm. I have said repeatedly that I would send Sillinger home in a heartbeat in that package and I love the kid.

Wonder if they make a push on UFA day or if that ship has sailed. Lindholm is the second most perfect guy to put there after Barkov, imo

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that we get to deal with crap like this

All these guys have ties to Columbus and would make great GMs!

Love how they think the GM of Colorado would leave and come back, but failed to mention Bill Zito who was here more recently.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week, at my goalie practice as I was in our club's office getting ready, I heard a commotion down the hall. I looked out and saw the coach and assistant coach of the High School team that has the ice before us at the door of their locker room getting yelled at by a dad. F-bombs and some shit like "That kid needs to answer for that shit, you don't do that to a teammate". I gathered that there was some altercation earlier and this guy's kid got the worst of it. Noticed the dad looked kind of familiar, but couldn't figure out why. I figured that I must have coached a sibling and dealt with the dad or something. Didn't think much more of it and went on about my day.

Tonight, I was chatting with the coach and asked what all that was about. Two kids went into the corner for a puck, and one caught and edge and got off balance and went down hard. The kid who got hurt is one of the weaker players and he just so happened to draw into the drill against the biggest guy on the team. Got his bell run good and called dad to pick him up, and dad was none too happy when he got there. I mentioned that the guy looked familiar but i couldn't place him.

Turns out:
steve-mccarthy-of-the-vancouver-canucks-october-27-2005-at-pepsi-center-in-denver-colorado.jpg

I told the HS coach that he was probably just in a bad mood because he has to find a new job and move soon.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Tarasov had to leave the game as he took a stick to the face. Elvis came in to the game.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned it off when the Ducks scored the 4th.

Apparently, I shouldn't have.