• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBJ sign Bemstrom to entry level contract

Can't wait to see the kid. Played in the SEL as a teenager and scored 23 goals. That is the same number of goals by a teenager in the Swedish Elite League as Peter Forsberg. One less than Elias Petterson.

Reactions: gob

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panarin winning people over.

So last night he did an Instagram live thing with Russian fans. When asked if he was going to sign in Florida he said "they have no fans".

Later he stated that Vegas has the best atmosphere in the league.

He even talked a bit about KHL contracts and how the KHL is a harder league to score in.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He even talked a bit about KHL contracts and how the KHL is a harder league to score in.
Ilya Kovalchuk Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com

c190b41359.png

So he was drunk, then.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Jackets sign Merzlikins to one-year NHL contract

No surprise. One year show me deal. Elvis is in Columbus next year. Wonder if they qualify Korpi or go with a proven UFA as a safety net? Either way, direction set. Velhaivenen and Tarasov both looking promising too.

So Bob:

What should you do?

Lower your contract demands and stay or move on somewhere else. That's pretty much your choices.

What should you do? Start making phone calls.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statements from owner John P. McConnell, president Mike Priest

FUUUUUUCK

John Davidson has decided to join the New York Rangers as team President. I thank him for his service, but damn. That hurts.

Speculation is that Jarmo will have control over operations and Bill Zito will serve as GM. Which is good as we won't lose him to the next team that dumps theirs. I really thought we were gonna lose him this year. Maybe JD can take Torts back to NY with him and Brad Shaw can take over as head coach.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the headline for an Athletic article saying the Jackets are expecting to use Elvis as the number 1 and Korpi as number 2 next season. I don't have a subscription, so I'm not sure what detail it went into. I would kind of doubt (unless he just goes off) Elvis would get the same number of starts as Bob.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the headline for an Athletic article saying the Jackets are expecting to use Elvis as the number 1 and Korpi as number 2 next season. I don't have a subscription, so I'm not sure what detail it went into. I would kind of doubt (unless he just goes off) Elvis would get the same number of starts as Bob.

From what I understand it said they are expecting Korpi to get more starts than he has been. Around 40.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand it said they are expecting Korpi to get more starts than he has been. Around 40.
Makes sense for him to get 30-40 unless Elvis just plays lights out.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Elvis comes in and is anything beyond just "capable" Korpi is traded by Christmas.

I still feel there's a chance that the Jackets go after Smith or Elliott and trade Korpi at the draft.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kdAU85Q.jpg

Sometimes, a fanbase can get... well... stupid. So Duchene posted this on Instagram. Some paranoid shits stains went all over Instragram and Twitter saying it was clearly meant as a goodbye. He then went and deleted it. So those fans, likely frothing at the mouth started with the "SEE WE WERE RIGHT!1!!1!. AND THE FRIGGIN FROGS ARE GAY!!!"

No need to pay attention to the fact that he has done exactly this at the end of every season, AND he said he was going to do it on Exit day.

I've never understood why some people feel the need to give themselves reasons to get angry when there is literally zero information to indicate whether that's a good or bad idea.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood why some people feel the need to give themselves reasons to get angry when there is literally zero information to indicate whether that's a good or bad idea.

Because it's all those people have...

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kdAU85Q.jpg

Sometimes, a fanbase can get... well... stupid. So Duchene posted this on Instagram. Some paranoid shits stains went all over Instragram and Twitter saying it was clearly meant as a goodbye. He then went and deleted it. So those fans, likely frothing at the mouth started with the "SEE WE WERE RIGHT!1!!1!. AND THE FRIGGIN FROGS ARE GAY!!!"

No need to pay attention to the fact that he has done exactly this at the end of every season, AND he said he was going to do it on Exit day.

That's unfortunate. People are morons. I saw some people arguing for a rebuild since Bob and Panarin are leaving. Idiots.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Nash has been shadowing Jarmo, and he's over at the Worlds watching Jackets players and prospects.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statements from owner John P. McConnell, president Mike Priest

FUUUUUUCK

John Davidson has decided to join the New York Rangers as team President. I thank him for his service, but damn. That hurts.

Speculation is that Jarmo will have control over operations and Bill Zito will serve as GM. Which is good as we won't lose him to the next team that dumps theirs. I really thought we were gonna lose him this year. Maybe JD can take Torts back to NY with him and Brad Shaw can take over as head coach.
If he's smart...after all Torts is a proven winner

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Lukas Sedlak is heading to Russia to play for Traktor Chelyabinsk. He is pending RFA who didn't get much playing time and is apparently very adept at reading writing on walls.

Honestly, I was hoping to sign him to a small deal and add him to the eventual Wennberg deal to a team needing depth. He was never going to crack this roster again unless Foudy isn't ready and Dubinsky was bought out. Shame too. Solid player. Lots of heart and not afraid of anything. Which was ultimately his downfall. He got hurt last year and lost his spot.

Good luck in Russia, Lukas. Thanks for everything.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Lukas Sedlak is heading to Russia to play for Traktor Chelyabinsk. He is pending RFA who didn't get much playing time and is apparently very adept at reading writing on walls.

Honestly, I was hoping to sign him to a small deal and add him to the eventual Wennberg deal to a team needing depth. He was never going to crack this roster again unless Foudy isn't ready and Dubinsky was bought out. Shame too. Solid player. Lots of heart and not afraid of anything. Which was ultimately his downfall. He got hurt last year and lost his spot.

Good luck in Russia, Lukas. Thanks for everything.
does he get a traktor as part of his kontrakt?