• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has seemed pretty invisible ... i was worried he wouldnt get out of his sulk ... i guess theres still time to turn things around for him.

Adversity now is better than in the first round of the playoffs. Bruins and Vegas have both gone through it this season
Miller has been scoring the last few games but I think I dislike his game the most in the losing streak.

I would bet we beat boston on saturday but it is quite possible we could be in for 8-9 game losing streak

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller has been scoring the last few games but I think I dislike his game the most in the losing streak.

The power play is wtf right now. Was thinking back to the Stars game in Nov I went to and they were zipping it around, passes so hard and fast, so much movement and purpose to their pp.

Now ... its all weak wristed passes across rink that go into opposing players skates. :L Theyre in ASG mode :L Trying dumb shit when they should just keep it simple. They didnt do it last night but the Avs game they seemed to be running the pp through JT on the half boards and all he did was get his passes picked off.

Also a lot of alligator arm action when they lose the puck in the o zone on the power play. No fight to get the puck back. I swear one pp last night, there was a chance to fight for the puck and get it back and JT just turned and headed out of the zone to get back into position for the canucks to reenter.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The power play is wtf right now. Was thinking back to the Stars game in Nov I went to and they were zipping it around, passes so hard and fast, so much movement and purpose to their pp.

Now ... its all weak wristed passes across rink that go into opposing players skates. :L Theyre in ASG mode :L Trying dumb shit when they should just keep it simple. They didnt do it last night but the Avs game they seemed to be running the pp through JT on the half boards and all he did was get his passes picked off.

Also a lot of alligator arm action when they lose the puck in the o zone on the power play. No fight to get the puck back. I swear one pp last night, there was a chance to fight for the puck and get it back and JT just turned and headed out of the zone to get back into position for the canucks to reenter.

his effort seems so half assed. i think it was the AVS game where he was "battling" in the corner and as soon as he lost the puck his shoulders dropped not into that "ah fuck" mode but that "I have lost the puck and now will stop trying" mode.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just said that Brock Boeser was the last to score against the Bruins and I legit forgot he was.on the team he's.been so invisible

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock with the OT winner. JT with three assists on the evening.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just said that Brock Boeser was the last to score against the Bruins and I legit forgot he was.on the team he's.been so invisible
disappointed the wire GIF