• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy birthday to Harold Snepsts.

Beautiful soup strainers lol

Ff3cYZcaUAEVCOz

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesn't sound like me :think:
was probably me
Wasnt me … never Gudbrandson… tho Gubberson maybe :think:

/oh quick search shows i proposed a gubberson to cbj for their 1st rounder once … which now doesnt seem far fetched considering cbj gave that plug 4x4 with ntcs galore :noidea:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt me … never Gudbrandson… tho Gubberson maybe :think:

/oh quick search shows i proposed a gubberson to cbj for their 1st rounder once … which now doesnt seem far fetched considering cbj gave that plug 4x4 with ntcs galore :noidea:
We made out better than this, we only lost a third rounder when we got Gubberson.

/that third rounder was Oliver Bjorkstrand.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Didn't watch the game, but trailing from the start of the third,
And outshot 15-3 in the period?

woof

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are making serious progress, y'all don't see it.

That's two games now we didn't even have a lead . We just trailed the entire game against Buffalo and were tied for a period vs Carolina... Then gave up two goals in less than 2 mins to start the third .. and only muster a handful of shots in the 3rd.. that's serious progress

For Bedard

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You heard Jim on After Hours, you're hearing this retool on the fly, fixing it as they go,.. they started this 10y ago when they fired AV. I haven't seen the fruits of this labour. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." - Jannik Hansen

[Peoples Show]

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm glad the story isn't true, but I'm not sure why this Taj dude thinks it's so crazy that someone would believe the story in the first place. I mean it's not out of the ordinary for an over exuberant fan to chirp a player in public, regardless of the fanbase.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the story isn't true, but I'm not sure why this Taj dude thinks it's so crazy that someone would believe the story in the first place. I mean it's not out of the ordinary for an over exuberant fan to chirp a player in public, regardless of the fanbase.

I mean, Wyatt Arndt re-tweeted a Patrick Johnston tweet of the reddit story, so you can't really fault people for thinking it's true when two guys with close ties to the Canucks seem to be validating the story.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think with in 10 minutes of seeing the original claim from reddit it was revealed the poster was 14 years old and made similar claims previously … and that the canucks were practicing when the incident supposedly happened and jt millers wife is a prolific instagram poster and had nothing posted about going to a pumpkin patch that day :noidea:

So yah … after seeing that i couldnt believe anyone believed it (that specific story)… mind you an incident like that happening is conceivable as you say lol

Pj was in the wrong to amplify it but it involved family and he personally has had incidents in public with deranged people before (HELLO BENNING BROS!) so he even mentioned he’s hypersensitive to that type of behaviour