• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
The Civic is the Coyotes’ tank.

“Couldn’t” is doing some heavy lifting there. There’s always a trade to make.

The question is why they’re overvaluing all of their guys to the point where nobody wants to deal. Look at how the Hawks handled starting over - yeah they probably lost on the DeBrincat deal but their goal was to stack picks and start over and they did that.

Is there anybody on the Canucks at the moment is more valuable than DeBrincat? Maybe Hughes because of his contract, otherwise probably not. And yet…

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blockbuster in the works?

Hughes didn't play yesterday and with the way Boesers playing it makes me think they brought him back too early from his injury..

Going to be A REALLY long season

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know JT hasn't been good, but c'mon folks, it's just a game...

It's not like JT has any influence on someone's livelihood where I could understand the frustration in that situation. If you're still that angry - the day after a regular season game loss - then you've got way bigger issues than whatever JT brings to the table.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the pumpkin patch thing I wouldn’t exactly believe it unless there’s video.

People video everything. I call BS.

It was indeed the pumpkin patch thing and Wyatt Arndt (The Stanchion) did delete his tweet, but his tweet was a tweet-reply to Patrick Johnstone's tweet below:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was indeed the pumpkin patch thing and Wyatt Arndt (The Stanchion) did delete his tweet, but his tweet was a tweet-reply to Patrick Johnstone's tweet below:

There’s just no point in getting mad at JT at this point. If there’s one dude who probably isn’t going anywhere at this point it’s him. He’ll score again eventually. Give it a rest.

They should be really mad at Petey and Hughes and should look to get some hometown guys like Kerfoot and a good stay at home d-man like Holl back for one of them.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s small sample size for everything but the team is actually in the top ten in the league in shots allowed. Not that I think the defence has been particularly strong but with some help in goal that should be enough to win them a couple of games yet they’re dead last in sv%.

Probably time to start throwing Demko’s performances in the fire too. He hasn’t been great.
Case in point: