• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was an under the radar hilarious call in the cesspool

caller says Emerson Etem reminds him of a "real good buddy of mine Matt Pettinger"

"if Etem wants to play that soft game then he can go to europe like Petts"

real good buddy there lol

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this, if Matthew Tkachuk is still available when BT walks up to the podium, I wouldn't mind hearing his name. Flames could use a player who is a bit of a jerk up front, too many nice guys currently.

Is that not Ferland's job?

:shrug:

:bolt:

:peep:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike from Langley is such a condescending asshat with all his analytics talk, I can't believe the cesspool gives this tool so much air time.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike from Langley is such a condescending asshat with all his analytics talk, I can't believe the cesspool gives this tool so much air time.

idiots make for good radio lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idiots make for good radio lol

lol - Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure he's an intelligent guy, I just don't like the way he presents his "let me tell you why I am so much smarter than the majority of your listening audience" material.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure he's an intelligent guy, I just don't like the way he presents his "let me tell you why I am so much smarter than the majority of your listening audience" material.

I dont think he is :noidea: lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can tell you for a fact ... they put him on the air because his voice sounds goofy lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ guys download a fucking podcast lol.

Unless you're getting any chuckles out of this because it sounds like you're torturing yourselves.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
speaking of woof.

Daniel Sedin: "From some guys right now, the effort is not there. I think those guys know who they are. I think it’s embarrassing."

OK, top 3 in grasp... go big!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oh, but there's much more from Daniel....

The Provies: Daniel goes off and everything you need to know about the Rollie situation. | The Province

There was none of the spin we’ve become accustomed to from the Sedins over the recent years, specifically Daniel, who was obviously agitated and frustrated.

During his post-game media session, Daniel had been holding court for some time before I got there. But when I did, the question being posed was about the young players and whether they’re at risk of losing confidence because the losing.

Daniel, figuratively, spat the question out, and re-framed the entire dialogue for the rest of the season.

“Confidence? You get that from working hard,” Daniel said. “It’s not about points, or stuff like that. It’s about working hard. If they don’t have confidence, it means they don’t work hard enough.

“That’s how I look at it.

“The effort has to be there every night. That’s all you can ask for right now. Obviously, when you get shutout this bad, the effort is not there, for a lot of guys.

Up to now, the narrative has generally been the coach has done a decent job, done what he could with this group and got his players to, for lack of better phrasing, play for him.

That’s not the take you were left with after listening to Daniel.

“We had some chances … I don’t care. Scoring goals is going to come. But the effort has to be there,” Daniel said. “It’s tough to watch.”

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard one of the Sedins be this direct, and critical, but Daniel kept pounding the same issue again and again.

“You have to work for your chances. You have to work for your teammates. Once we realize that, I think we can be a good team,” Daniel said.

“You need all guys. It can’t be five, six or seven guys. It has to be 20 guys.

“It’s a tough league to just go out there and hope.”

There’s only five, six or seven guys giving it?

Uh, wow.

“Young or whatever, you have to bring it. The effort has to be there, every shift. You can’t lose battles and lose pucks. One on one battles are key in this league.

“Until we understand that, it’s going to look like this.

“Coaches preach it every day. It’s there from time to time but not enough.”

BEST CONTINUATION

I wish I could stop there with the first entry. But, Daniel didn’t.

He was asked if in the Edmonton game, on Friday, the Canucks showed more “battle.”

“No,” Daniel said. “I think it’s been an issue most of the nights.

“Early on, we won some games because we had enough guys battling.

“You have to go in there, demanding the puck. We have too many instances where that’s not the case.

“If you don’t get that most of the shifts on most of the nights, we’re going to lose 2-1, 3-2 like it’s been this year.

“There’s a reason we lost all those one-goal games.”

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever since the team became beliebers tank mode has grown stronger ... So thanks justin

Cd9XJtVVAAA4xNg?format=pjpg&name=large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.