• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jensen, former first-round pick. Not sure how/if the Rangers will use him

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Jensen at the WJHC in 2012 and I thought he was going to be a really good player. It looks like noone of that has translated to the pro game, yet at least.

Etem has shown he can dominate in the A and I think he'll end up as at least a good 3rd liner in the NHL. He can skate, which is always a useful commodity.

I think the Canuicks win this trade.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Etem has skills but very little NHL sense. He has decent speed but just skates into the zone and shoots harmlessly at the goalie. I guess there is that time he undressed Trouba in the playoffs but even that's more a blind squirrel finding an acorn type of thing.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Jensen at the WJHC in 2012 and I thought he was going to be a really good player. It looks like noone of that has translated to the pro game, yet at least.

Etem has shown he can dominate in the A and I think he'll end up as at least a good 3rd liner in the NHL. He can skate, which is always a useful commodity.

I think the Canuicks win this trade.

Jensen could still develop into something ... new team new lifeline ... Vig was a fan of his ... if he does develop it will be another case of poor canucks asset management ... he showed flashes with the sedins a couple of years ago ... they just had a hockey prospect guy in the cesspool who broke it down

Canucks wanted him to step up and show something in the AHL ... he never did ... meanwhile you look at shinkaruk who scored double digits last season as an ahl rookie and this season has stepped up to become point per game in the ahl ... thats progress

not sure if Jensen sulked and thought he should be in the show and coasted

Etem has big boosters in Willie and Benning so theyll give him every opportunity to show something :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Etem has skills but very little NHL sense. He has decent speed but just skates into the zone and shoots harmlessly at the goalie. I guess there is that time he undressed Trouba in the playoffs but even that's more a blind squirrel finding an acorn type of thing.

He'll play on a line with Virtanen then lol

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jensen reminds me of Kreider, similar build, and neither know how to properly use their size and body.

Status
Not open for further replies.